image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The big one for us is more storage. Planning on a couple good lockable storage compartments throughout. Still have more blue underglow and blue upper perimeter lighting. Power commander. Third brake light. Additional camera for backup but looking at perimeter 3D setup. Lighted winch. Lighted gear selectors. Going to do a good heating/cooling unit. I want the roof completely sealed off. Possibly twin sunroofs. There's a couple other things I'd like to do so I guess I'll see how much can possibly get done in two months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It might have been easier to turn a Cadillac CTS into a SxS... lol

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The big one for us is more storage. Planning on a couple good lockable storage compartments throughout. Still have more blue underglow and blue upper perimeter lighting. Power commander. Third brake light. Additional camera for backup but looking at perimeter 3D setup. Lighted winch. Lighted gear selectors. Going to do a good heating/cooling unit. I want the roof completely sealed off. Possibly twin sunroofs. There's a couple other things I'd like to do so I guess I'll see how much can possibly get done in two months

Sun roofs? Now i know you've fallen off your rocker.lol

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sun roofs? Now i know you've fallen off your rocker.lol

I don't think so it's more reasonable than it sounds. I figured it out to about 50 bucks and it shouldn't add more than 5 pounds total weight to the machine.
Use Lexan so it remains safe and they could come out or open in the hot months to make creature comforts go up. Been thinking about it since we had the 700.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wow! you are not going to believe this @CumminsPusher but that is the exact list i have planned:confused:

Let's share info and make this easier!

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
There is a clear difference between accessorizing and customizing! The majority of us accessorize! You are Customizing! Keep it up I love it!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I would get hammered, go out on a night run and forget that i had them up untill i drove under the first low hanging branches

Yep you sound just like us! Getting hit in the face with branches is just part of the experience. We always tell newbies if they get hit in the face it's their fault no whining

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You may want to look into dropping a v8 in there too while you're at it. You'll never make it over Mary's Ridge with all that stuff on there

Samsung G-7 Active
"Hey Doc,Hold my beer and watch this!....No wait give me my beer back and video this s***!"

Last edited:
advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
You may want to look into dropping a v8 in there too while you're at it. You'll never make it over Mary's Ridge with all that stuff on there

Samsung G-7 Active
@drfubar was there ever an official decal created?

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hit with continued bad news on the Polaris. I went to pick it up awhile back and it was just started to be torn down. They had thought lower end may be ok and was just going to do rings and bearings but got the call today it's dead. 2600miles on a 2013 lol. Dammit was bringing it this weekend for family and friends but it won't be part of the group. Something big rattled around and took out everything. Not good. Damn I hate Polaris!!! Rest in pieces you turd

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The week has been tough and today not the best, so maybe I was a little grumpy today. As I come huffing and puffing from work I realized damn it's a nice day out! Haven't heard birds in months but they were chirping snows gone from the roads the sun is out and it's a warm 45 degrees. Well that's much warmer then it's been. Blue skis! I walk over to the pickup and was greeted by a site I love, the Pioneer ready for action. She smiled at me! Honestly! As I smiled back I realized this is the first time in what feels like years she's not wet and has sunlight on her. Since all the work lately I haven't been able to actually enjoy it.
Then another thing hit me-I'm going camping today with with the Misfits, that's what our group of family and friends go by. We're all going to go enjoy each other and have good times in the woods with some motors,tunes,beer and guns. Hell ya. I guess you can say that's our drug of choice and we've been in rehab for far too long.
Life goes by very fast and the days fly by but the good thing is a bad day or week passes you quickly and if you open your eyes in time you can still see the sunshine and redirect yourself towards the next good day.
Springs coming and for me that's everything right now. Our first real day of camping will be Takeover weekend being able to ride with so many unfamiliar faces that I've enjoyed talking with and have become friends with. Riding with a big group of people has always been a dream of mine and it's coming true.
Anyways sorry for the long one but I just wanted to say what was on my mind.
This was the pic that made it all ok for the day.
IMG 8667

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The week has been tough and today not the best, so maybe I was a little grumpy today. As I come huffing and puffing from work I realized damn it's a nice day out! Haven't heard birds in months but they were chirping snows gone from the roads the sun is out and it's a warm 45 degrees. Well that's much warmer then it's been. Blue skis! I walk over to the pickup and was greeted by a site I love, the Pioneer ready for action. She smiled at me! Honestly! As I smiled back I realized this is the first time in what feels like years she's not wet and has sunlight on her. Since all the work lately I haven't been able to actually enjoy it.
Then another thing hit me-I'm going camping today with with the Misfits, that's what our group of family and friends go by. We're all going to go enjoy each other and have good times in the woods with some motors,tunes,beer and guns. Hell ya. I guess you can say that's our drug of choice and we've been in rehab for far too long.
Life goes by very fast and the days fly by but the good thing is a bad day or week passes you quickly and if you open your eyes in time you can still see the sunshine and redirect yourself towards the next good day.
Springs coming and for me that's everything right now. Our first real day of camping will be Takeover weekend being able to ride with so many unfamiliar faces that I've enjoyed talking with and have become friends with. Riding with a big group of people has always been a dream of mine and it's coming true.
Anyways sorry for the long one but I just wanted to say what was on my mind.
This was the pic that made it all ok for the day.
View attachment 34871

I hope you and the family have a great time!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What kind of Polaris cp?
Sportsman 850 x2. Nice quad New but damn it's been troubled. Needed a two seater quad is the only reason we bought it.Honda needs to build a 2up!

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
advertisement