image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That thing is missing a giant Fig Newtons....I mean SuperATV decal across the windshield!
IMG 8618

All joking aside that is one cool looking Pioneer!! Damn near drive over the stock one.

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
TPMS works! This one reads in bar but is very accurate and alarms can be set down to 0 so it doesn't continue to go off. .6 bar is 8.5 psi. Quick mount tomorrow and it's all in. Sensors are mounted in the wheels where it's much more accurate, longer battery life and won't rip out valve stems in the sticks.
With 8plys it's hard to tell if it's even got air and we've destroyed tires that way so no more. Not a bad 75$ investment in my mind.one less thing to worry about.4e762e1321802a4c8aed234b726d1170

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Damn, I guess I'll go look on eBay and Amazon.....

I got to find something that will do psi. There's only one bar that this redneck knows about.
I knew getting it there wasn't psi but was in a little bit of a rush because the tire shop had all 8 tires broken down already when I pulled trigger. I'd see these the next day so we could get the Pioneer back on the ground. If looking make sure it's in tire mounting and the base unit goes to "0". There were a couple choices but this did the right stuff and was small. There is a unit that's "made" for atv but it's expensive, has handle bar mount and sensors are on valve stems. This is easy to set and at these pressures 1psi = .13 bar so not bad at all. It can be set all the to 0. I aired all to .7 bar and dropped till it barely hit .6. Each tire was within a 1/4pound of each other with a Matco digital tire gauge! Can't say I've ever tried to be that accurate lol.
Turn volume up you can hear the compressor then deflate till it went back to .6.

Last edited:
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have the order info for the TPMS you put on. I found the ones you talked about with the valve stem caps, but haven't seen the unit you put on. Thanks in advance.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Do you have the order info for the TPMS you put on. I found the ones you talked about with the valve stem caps, but haven't seen the unit you put on. Thanks in advance.

I'll look that up shortly I didn't get these through PayPal gotta get with the wife lol
When I was looking I typed in internal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tjoreo and sharp
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds good and I appreciate it. Ive been using my 700 for plowing this winter and I must have a slow leak in one of the front tires. After a couple of days it leaks down enough but it takes lifting the plow to notice it. I thought this would be nice to give me a little heads up. Or I guess I just need to fix it, but like you, having it broke down is not an option this time of year and pulling it off in the snow and ice isn't much fun either. This will be on my list to do this spring. If it every comes.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8660
IMG 8654

Got the TPMS mounted. Kind of running out of places to put things!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
She's back alive for the weekend! I'm excited we're finally headed off the the mountains for our annual Valentine's Day (and my birthday lol) weekend. Four other families showing up lots of kids. We've got the pos Polaris back going two snowmobiles and our Cummins back from the transmission shop with a shift kit and clean bill of health. Its ready for the 6000 mile trip to Takeover '17 as well. Been a long few weeks!
IMG 8661

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We will be testing shocks this weekend to a degree I guess. There is lots of snow on the ground and it's absolutely crap here in town hopefully it's dryer in the mountains. I did take it down the snow/ice chunks/wet road and down the highway before loading and yes you can definitely tell even with the 8plys now installed. Feels good on both and hard/soft are really different but that's all I've got. Definitely better can't wait for the heavy stuff.
IMG 8652

Super easy to adjust with the Highlifter pushing them out. Don't even need to bend down just reach over.

advertisement