image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks like your on your way back to putting all of us to shame. Looks good!

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
Really buddy?? Hell I just love the Pioneer! It gets all the love and if you saw our house or personal cars you'd see that. Some will tow there base Pioneer with an 80k truck that's just not us. We'd rather fun toys and a sensible truck that's dependable you know that about me. I don't give a s*** what I look like going to work and back, this is our family's toy and none of us would change that.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Really buddy?? Hell I just love the Pioneer! It gets all the love and if you saw our house or personal cars you'd see that. Some will tow there base Pioneer with an 80k truck that's just not us. We'd rather fun toys and a sensible truck that's dependable you know that about me. I don't give a s*** what I look like going to work and back, this is our family's toy and none of us would change that.
Sounds like you might have read my comment wrong. I meant no disrespect. And in no ways am i judging. And you do put most if us to shame with your drive and motivation.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sounds like you might have read my comment wrong. I meant no disrespect. And in no ways am i judging. And you do put most if us to shame with your drive and motivation.

I'm very motivated on this rig! It really helps the family is involved like they are. I'm not building my old Barracuda for myself anymore and people in my field understood that but this is different apparently. Understand I get A LOT of s*** from people around us that aren't in the group, thinking things and not understanding us and b****en that we dump so much in this. Most don't understand but it's what we enjoy, so sometimes I guess I do get defensive a little so I apologize.
I guess that's why I love this site and all the crazies here I fit in better. I wouldn't have to explain myself so much if I had more of you guys to ride with on the regular. Maybe that's why we're so excited to go to the Takeover! Sure wish I could talk you into it!

Last edited:
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm very motivated on this rig! It really helps the family is involved like they are. I'm not building my old Barracuda for myself anymore and people here understood that but this is different apparently. Understand I get A LOT of s*** from people around us that aren't the group, thinking things and not understanding us and b****en that we dump so much in this. Most don't understand but it's what we enjoy, so sometimes I guess I do get defensive a little so I apologize.
I guess that's why I love this site and all the crazies here I fit in better. I wouldn't have to explain myself so much if I had more of you guys to ride with on the regular. Maybe that's why we're so excited to go to the Takeover! Sure wish I could talk you into it!
I get it. You dont need to explain it. I think most of us get it here.

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

The value of my commuter car and pickup combined pale in comparison to what I've just dropped on the 1000.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher knows you can't put a value on family time.
Most of the people here do all they can with what they have for their family and are very family oriented. That's something people should be proud of. Maybe that's a Honda thing

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not to change the subject but did we loose the shenanigans thread? I have a v-day pic for it. But its kinda r-rated.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not to change the subject but did we loose the shenanigans thread? I have a v-day pic for it. But its kinda r-rated.

Looks like it and I personally think that sucks if so. I know the damn political threads went away but I didn't think that would it was private with lots of warning and really helpful to keep some (mainly @JTW) of us at bay. I thought it was relatively tame considering lol. I guess one kid farts in class we all get grounded.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@tmjm76691

Its not me that needs the persuasion.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Btw this sounds promising what can be done? My wife has FB and is very convincing lol

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
035fd415a85f216ace28b4902e1db577

CP stage 2? Man this thing looks crazy. The stock one looks like a toy next to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That does look pretty badass! Amazing the difference there. I'll never personally do that it would really limit its intended trails for us. I won't go taller or wider myself. Looks great though and for some terrain it's probably a lot of fun

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That does look pretty badass! Amazing the difference there. I'll never personally do that it would really limit its intended trails for us. I won't go taller or wider myself. Looks great though and for some terrain it's probably a lot of fun

Yea I'm with ya. I might do arms and 30's but that would be it. Won't fit in my toyhauler if I do much more. It does look sweet but I bet it's a top heavy beast! That pro box is crazy heavy I bet.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yea I'm with ya. I might do arms and 30's but that would be it. Won't fit in my toyhauler if I do much more. It does look sweet but I bet it's a top heavy beast! That pro box is crazy heavy I bet.

The pro box has no business being on my machine for sure way too much top weight! We'd have to add side wheels because it'd always be using them! But I do think those are awesome for people that can.
We have considered the control arms for sure because of ground clearance but I would really miss the protective guards. You hit less but when you do... lol. Not crazy about extending the wheelbase either because I like how nimble this 5 seater is in the sticks. I'd have to drive one I think first. Talked with Joey even just a bit on those before I painted mine and am still torn.
Different things for different people and different conditions. For us I like to keep things as small and tight to the rig as possible. It becomes litter if not. It's already a beast where we ask it to go in the woods. Trees here are big, most don't give and I don't want to be stuck on jeep trails. There are many cool things and ideas that I'd love to do but they wouldn't work out for us. It's fun for me to see what others can do with setups on these. Wait till someone comes out with long driveshafts and things like that.

Last edited:
advertisement