image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yeah.. that's why I started looking. The Pyle is supposed to me marine/ water resistant vs some of the others.

As I've been finding out myself that only means mist and light spray in most things. Nothing as far as amplifier is totally waterproof. Fosgate has a couple marine amps that are close. Waterproof basically means a water resistant spray the use over the board and electronics.
We've spent lots of time and energy getting things fairly water resistant but used resistant stuff and protected even more. Not having a Puddle ruin my crap again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
J

JTW

As I've been finding out myself that only means mist and light spray in most things. Nothing as far as amplifier is totally waterproof. Fosgate has a couple marine amps that are close. Waterproof basically means a water resistant spray the use over the board and electronics.
We've spent lots of time and energy getting things fairly water resistant but used resistant stuff and protected even more. Not having a Puddle ruin my crap again

Yep.. I'm not going to mess with adding an amp if I have to worry about it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Holy hell! Getting a second connector for the rear winch proves to be difficult. Running way out of room for things.
IMG 9305

Hopefully a couple more beers I'll figure it out

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Long day ahead. Pulled the windshield to get some more access and to make sure it comes out easily for summer. Absolutely hate the look now she almost looks sad. Need to get the rear winch wired,horns wired and dash completed today. Long task but back on track.
IMG 9308

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Long day ahead. Pulled the windshield to get some more access and to make sure it comes out easily for summer. Absolutely hate the look now she almost looks sad. Need to get the rear winch wired,horns wired and dash completed today. Long task but back on track.
View attachment 38602
I gotta wire up rear winch also. Thanks for reminding me I have another task to complete before takeover lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Beautiful day here! 60 and sunny. Snows all gone we couldn't be happier. Access is becoming available at our Pioneering friends up north we are going to try to get this done early and do a shakedown on electronics and drivetrain before the Takeover. This means hyper mode lol. Wife and kids agreed this is necessary (for us mainly) so we're all in. eBay is busy again with bunches of little items. Even wire and relays are bought on eBay.
Hope everyone else is getting some good weather. Spring is coming!!!!
3c2511a7ab70e1330637ffdac3c2a1a5

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I gotta wire up rear winch also. Thanks for reminding me I have another task to complete before takeover lol
Make sure to use Jumper cables lol. Bought 4gu cables for that. Way way better insulated and cost 15 in sale at Harbor. Ordered up a connector on eBay for the second for 15. It's good for 8k pull not Warn but way overkill and figured the rear being that long of a span needs better wires and connector. Not playing around with this it's got to be good

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Beautiful day here! 60 and sunny. Snows all gone we couldn't be happier. Access is becoming available at our Pioneering friends up north we are going to try to get this done early and do a shakedown on electronics and drivetrain before the Takeover. This means hyper mode lol. Wife and kids agreed this is necessary (for us mainly) so we're all in. eBay is busy again with bunches of little items. Even wire and relays are bought on eBay.
Hope everyone else is getting some good weather. Spring is coming!!!!
3c2511a7ab70e1330637ffdac3c2a1a5

Looks like a beautiful spring day. We have sunshine here but we still have 18" - 20" of snow to go.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks like a beautiful spring day. We have sunshine here but we still have 18" - 20" of snow to go.

How much did you get?

Reactions: sharp
advertisement