P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
what you think CP
I give you the credit, thank you that's a great little spot! Food was very good! Wife and I had BBQ burger with onion rings and 100a had pulled pork. They even brought a bowl of ice water for the dog:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's cool. Glad you guys had a good time.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Sure nice to finally back out.
IMG 1460

Kinda funny 420 miles lol. Not bad in two weekends. Unfortunately PJ already had clutches out by then. So far so good no issues rattles or anything, we like this little guy wish it had more room.
Gotta ease up a bit the tires are 70% because it's damn fun to drift corners.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not bad at all! :cool: Is it just me or does the Yamaha resemble a P5o_O I'm thinking possibly a close relative! ;)
It was only a couple inches longer, thought the same thing.
IMG 1409

Thanks again Plumber for running it down here. We thought this was fitting even in an "off brand"
Thanks to all our friends on this forum we'll never forget everything that's happened.
IMG 1410

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
It is definitely a good looking rig! I stopped at a local Yamaha dealer to get a closer look and possibly take one for a drive but they only had the Viking! Glad to see you back out there making up for lost time! Keep it up brother, love all the pictures! :)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It is definitely a good looking rig! I stopped at a local Yamaha dealer to get a closer look and possibly take one for a drive but they only had the Viking! Glad to see you back out there making up for lost time! Keep it up brother, love all the pictures! :)
Making up for lost time my friend. Lots of miles will be laid down soon it's nice to have something that will stay running!
Last weekend was rough telling my daughter she had to stay home by herself so fixing it. Can't buy the full setup yet but R-Spec +4 under way. Hopefully Yamaha doesn't void my warrentee for pics of this because they're coming. NOT leaving daughter behind because of seating again!
IMG 1314

Last edited:
advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
The R-Spec +4 sounds perfect! That set up looks like it is just what the doctor ordered! Now are you going to fab something similar to PJ or mount it in the Box? What about the cooler and gear if it is going to be in the box? So many options! lol:confused:

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 51257
Thanks again Plumber for running it down here. We thought this was fitting even in an "off brand"
View attachment 51258

Do you think it's fair to call a Yami a off brand? Haven't they been making sxs longer than any other brand. I know you bleed red. But for the most part seems like they know what they are doing when it comes to building a sxs.

2004 rino?

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Do you think it's fair to call a Yami a off brand? Haven't they been making sxs longer than any other brand. I know you bleed red. But for the most part seems like they know what they are doing when it comes to building a sxs.

2004 rino?

I'm a Honda guy through and through you know that. This was tough move because any other brand is off brand to us. But is apparent when you look around this machine it's not the first rodeo here, air intake fuse/relay/computer locations are very smart no water possible from the tires. Screw on oil filter,true oil cooler, air filter is 30sec out,no seat heat or steam issues, cover in the shift gate for less heat and dust so their mistakes have been altered over the years. Honda has just got back into the game so they need some time

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The R-Spec +4 sounds perfect! That set up looks like it is just what the doctor ordered! Now are you going to fab something similar to PJ or mount it in the Box? What about the cooler and gear if it is going to be in the box? So many options! lol:confused:
The cooler? Lol ya that's covered! space will be very limited now so creative touches coming
IMG 1315

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 51257
Thanks to all our friends on this forum we'll never forget everything that's happened.
View attachment 51258
Glad I could be apart of the adventure! Who would of figured your lack of driving skills on a 1000 would give me and my family a lifetime of memories! ;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Glad I could be apart of the adventure! Who would of figured your lack of driving skills on a 1000 would give me and my family a lifetime of memories! ;)
I thought you were my friend. You dick lol. But thank you

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!