image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
00a75c7389698938b3f15713d5e2e432prepping for a snowy ride Sunday. Installed the EMP 12" wiper adjusted it so it puts good pressure on the shield and is as indiscreet as possible. Super happy with the function for us my only complaint it comes with a cheesy blade but does interchange with automotive so I'll install a slightly longer high quality later. We will buy a second unit for passenger side but the arm will have to be bent the other way so it sits in the center of the window rather then off to the side it'll hide it better and be more uniform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7609
This PVC cuts so damn nice. Holy crap I like it. You have to use a low TPI blade for wood I'm using a 7tpi and it's perfect. Leaving just a little line then come back and sand smooth

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hell yeah buddy. I already like the profile you got there. Can't wait to see it in action

I've got an cool idea for the rear window. With the camera we just don't use it much so this'll be one thing that'll more form then function. Cutting rear hatch out now

advertisement
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lmao.. I look at it like.. if you had poop on your hand you wouldn't just wipe it off with tp. You'd wash your damn hands.. if you've got the option of washing those parts, why wouldn't you. Here's a cheap way to go about it.. I put one of these in my garage bathroom.
SmarterFresh Hand Held Bidet Sprayer, Premium Stainless Steel Diaper Sprayer Shattaf - Complete Bidet Set for Toilet, Hand Bidet Sprayer for Beday Toilet - - Amazon.com
I'm with you 110% buddy... here's how I roll TOTO SW502#01 B100 Washlet for Elongated Toilet Bowl, Cotton White - - Amazon.com

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well, cmon! Where's this back panel!?!

Bad day today! Was supposed to meet a member to go riding and woke up to no water it froze. By the time I thawed it up had leaks so I've been in the cold under the house most day. Got the Pioneer back in the house and only got back to it a couple ago.
Back window isn't going to be as cool as hoped because it has to have a 22.5 degree splice at the top. 07cdc634e4476be2474206a460d98dfd I'm still trying to integrate it but we'll see.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bad day today! Was supposed to meet a member to go riding and woke up to no water it froze. By the time I thawed it up had leaks so I've been in the cold under the house most day. Got the Pioneer back in the house and only got back to it a couple ago.
Back window isn't going to be as cool as hoped because it has to have a 22.5 degree splice at the top. View attachment 28315 I'm still trying to integrate it but we'll see.

Man, sorry to hear about your pipes. I hope there wasn't too much damage. Things like that really put a damper on the weekend.

I was wondering how you were going to fab that back. I have faith you'll come up with something!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Man, sorry to hear about your pipes. I hope there wasn't too much damage. Things like that really put a damper on the weekend.

I was wondering how you were going to fab that back. I have faith you'll come up with something!

Back is really easy other then up top where the ROPS angles back in. Fastening it onto the rig will be simple with the side mounts for the netting.
Haven't decided if I want a rear hatch or not my wife says no need for winter we can load with the doors but it's a simple cut and basically two hinges. I looked into Jeep rear window as suggested by @JACKAL but since it's chopped it's too tall. Still looking around a little bit I'm not thinking we need it opened. Could simply use the fabric window but I'd like it more solid.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Back is really easy other then up top where the ROPS angles back in. Fastening it onto the rig will be simple with the side mounts for the netting.
Haven't decided if I want a rear hatch or not my wife says no need for winter we can load with the doors but it's a simple cut and basically two hinges. I looked into Jeep rear window as suggested by @JACKAL but since it's chopped it's too tall. Still looking around a little bit I'm not thinking we need it opened. Could simply use the fabric window but I'd like it more solid.

I would definitely make it open. You don't want to do it twice when you figure out its irritating as crap to not be able to use the tailgate

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I would definitely make it open. You don't want to do it twice when you figure out its irritating as crap to not be able to use the tailgate

I'd still do a frame style so if I didn't and down the road and I did want it just simply cut it out. Except firewood we don't go through the back much. I'll see

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do those work well? I've got the water hose kind and an actual separate wash basin.
it woks perfectly. no complaints here. I worked in Japan for 6 weeks, and these type were everywhere (the hotel, the office, etc). I couldn't believe that we were so far behind back in the states... still schmearing poop on ourselves with paper! no going back once you get accustomed to one of these. sorry for the thread jack cp!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
They don't make a wiper angled the other direction so had to improvise a little. Cut,bend weld and refinish. Now it's going the right direction. Both wipers will come from the center windshield out. I wanted both to be able to and the only way was through "adjusting" headed out tomorrow and the passenger will be happy having a separate wiper.
IMG 7733
IMG 7735
IMG 7736
IMG 7737

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Finishing a couple odds and ends before the weekend starts here's the wipers both done.

Pretty indesceet happy with how they turned out

advertisement