image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm ready to see what your doing to the roof!

Decal from creativeutvgraphics isn't here yet for that but here's a pic looks a little off now hopefully the custom decal from Walter ties it in530c9a2b41ca389d2414fa142ad323b1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7977
No mistaking the Puddle Jumper now! This'll be the only view Polaris guys get to see where we ride lol. Got the look we were trying to achieve. Got the Idaho edition emblem in its special home. Cut window high specific for this emblem because that is partially where the Pioneer started. Reasoning for everything on this build. Have silver tailgate "Honda" decal coming that should tie it in. Now really happy with the tinted taillights.
IMG 7979

The reason for the white panel being separate is to match the sides as well as possible, I try my damnedest to make custom accessories look like it came on the rig.
Should look b****en with enclosure off
IMG 7980
IMG 7982

Doing a little finish work to the enclosure as well. Better seals and some more touch up to the hardware. Everything coming in pretty pleased. Don't get too use to the Pioneer without the rear rack lol. We'd miss the beer holder

Last edited:
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 30026 No mistaking the Puddle Jumper now! This'll be the only view Polaris guys get to see where we ride lol. Got the look we were trying to achieve. Got the Idaho edition emblem in its special home. Cut window high specific for this emblem because that is partially where the Pioneer started. Reasoning for everything on this build. Have silver tailgate "Honda" decal coming that should tie it in. Now really happy with the tinted taillights. View attachment 30027
The reason for the white panel being separate is to match the sides as well as possible, I try my damnedest to make custom accessories look like it came on the rig.
Should look b****en with enclosure off View attachment 30028View attachment 30029
Doing a little finish work to the enclosure as well. Better seals and some more touch up to the hardware. Everything coming in pretty pleased. Don't get too use to the Pioneer without the rear rack lol. We'd miss the beer holder
man, that looks like a bunch of fat girl selfies... give us a few shots of the total package!lol

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
View attachment 30026 No mistaking the Puddle Jumper now! This'll be the only view Polaris guys get to see where we ride lol. Got the look we were trying to achieve. Got the Idaho edition emblem in its special home. Cut window high specific for this emblem because that is partially where the Pioneer started. Reasoning for everything on this build. Have silver tailgate "Honda" decal coming that should tie it in. Now really happy with the tinted taillights. View attachment 30027
Should look b****en with enclosure off View attachment 30028View attachment 30029
Mines in the mail to u... Looks great! Should b a factory piece.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not what had planned but it is what it is. Plans don't always work out we all know and understand this. Goodnight everyone! Hopefully everyone is safe

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
That's awesome work sir! Looks amazing! Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!

advertisement