image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:...Looks & functions better than I could have imagined!;) Thanks CP for continuously Raising the Bar on what could be! Your Vision is unmatched!:cool: Wish you the very best in 2017!
I hope you had a good night and have a great year this year. You too Tiger thanks so much guys. Can't wait to put ride with you

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8011

Figured I'd add this pic it shows how well the wipers work. Super good way to go for the money. Through rain snow and heavy branches hitting them it's been great.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This was at 5 in the morning. It started snowing again at about 2am and hasn't stopped. I was too partied up (doesn't happen offen) but had a very trusted friend take command. She's a superstar when needed. We stayed up playing cards warming up by the fire pit and driving around in circles pretending we were out in the woods. Even faked getting lost that was fun as hell. Very surprised we didn't get a visit from some official.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8030
Oops lol. Gotta do something here my boy pulled this out for me. Ive got a couple other things to do but this'll come shortly.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8035
And btw the idea of fan pushing water into the intake isn't accurate. The fan sits under the intake and back edge is about 2 1/2 inches past you can see fan from this picture. If there is splashing in this fender well it'll bring water to the intake.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Damn dude, your on a roll! Good thing you enclosed that work space. ;)

I like things a certain way. Definitely like being warm it helps. Last year I was outside working on the red one that sucked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I like things a certain way. Definitely like being warm it helps. Last year I was outside working on the red one that sucked

Well sir, your ride is looking great and it's super functional! Looking forward to seeing the new graphics on it.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well sir, your ride is looking great and it's super functional! Looking forward to seeing the new graphics on it.

Thank you! I'm impatiently waiting.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
518f3f011e4ff0c2ab901e987b703174
Almost ordered these up to place on doors for @drfubar s pleasure but wife said tacky

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are always giving something away. Have away a Harley and a lifted Offroad golf cart last year. That was our bigger giveaways. This is a smaller one. I think it's this fridge and a mini green egg.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Time out!!! What you mean giving it away:eek: how does a guy get in on this giveaway?.

I just realized I didn't answer the question. Just depends on what it is and who is helping with the give away. So tonight at the north okc store for every coors light you drink you get a coupon. At the end of the OU game we are drawing one of those coupons and someone there is getting the fridge.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I just realized I didn't answer the question. Just depends on what it is and who is helping with the give away. So tonight at the north okc store for every coors light you drink you get a coupon. At the end of the OU game we are drawing one of those coupons and someone there is getting the fridge.

Let us know when you have any good Coors Light items on giveaway at the Rogers store. :p That item would be worth the hangover to win! ;)

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll see if I can wrangle up some items to give away at the takeover. Since it seems everyone on here is a beer drinker I can probably get some items.

advertisement