image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
In your part of the world that's prolly a good move on your part!
Idk I think this season we're getting more snow then AK lol

Reactions: sharp and JTW
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Idk I think this season we're getting more snow then AK lol
Not sure what ak has. And i dont have much down in the low lands but up above 3500' the washington cascades have around 5' of snow

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not sure what ak has. And i dont have much down in the low lands but up above 3500' the washington cascades have around 5' of snow

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
He was saying just a bit ago not much up there but things change quickly up north. We've got so much around here it's been a pain.not as bad as @Eltobgi thank gosh

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 30026 No mistaking the Puddle Jumper now! This'll be the only view Polaris guys get to see where we ride lol. Got the look we were trying to achieve. Got the Idaho edition emblem in its special home. Cut window high specific for this emblem because that is partially where the Pioneer started. Reasoning for everything on this build. Have silver tailgate "Honda" decal coming that should tie it in. Now really happy with the tinted taillights. View attachment 30027
The reason for the white panel being separate is to match the sides as well as possible, I try my damnedest to make custom accessories look like it came on the rig.
Should look b****en with enclosure off View attachment 30028View attachment 30029
Doing a little finish work to the enclosure as well. Better seals and some more touch up to the hardware. Everything coming in pretty pleased. Don't get too use to the Pioneer without the rear rack lol. We'd miss the beer holder
Dadgummit CP! Now I got more work to do. Your mods are absolutely immaculate my friend.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I know you're getting more there than we have here. In Palmer we have about 6" on the ground.

That's crazy to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Snow depth here is off the chart and it's a chilly 64.2 degrees... Can't find my coat either. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
View attachment 30189
Find shelter immediately. I'm concerned hypothermia may be setting in! :eek: 64.2 degrees with no coat...what are you thinkingo_O

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Giving this mountain fridge away tonight. Just made me think of you when I saw it. Haha.
View attachment 30124

Do the two thermostats with the cold weather indicators come with the fridge?

advertisement