image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dammit man! I still haven't even gotten around to doing my cheap little rock lights... lol. Looks awesome!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Awesome!!!!,! I love it! Your setting the bar high!

It's going to be really bright. Around 250 watts of royal blue is going to hurt! It's great to finally start getting it all in. Taking a bit because I'd like everything lit even and I don't want any lights visible. More work then I thought but my boy is excited so we'll get er done

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkE267fb8c262162a2eecc6383c7707faathis is 10%

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
It's going to be really bright. Around 250 watts of royal blue is going to hurt! It's great to finally start getting it all in. Taking a bit because I'd like everything lit even and I don't want any lights visible. More work then I thought but my boy is excited so we'll get er done

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkView attachment 30202this is 10%
What type of light are you using, if you don't mind me asking. I currently have 5 under mine and just got 8 more from amazon.

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I want to be ahead of you guys and stay out of the bug trail, HA
In the past I did a lot of night fishing, bugs were bad till mid night then subsided, had Bat bites all night, that is Bats flying into your line and you setting the hook only to cold cock a Bat, would have to leave them there on the boat deck until they came to there senses and fly off. Nothing like running down the lake at 75 MPH in a bass boat, been there done that! Not at night! Well?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
In the past I did a lot of night fishing, bugs were bad till mid night then subsided, had Bat bites all night, that is Bats flying into your line and you setting the hook only to cold cock a Bat, would have to leave them there on the boat deck until they came to there senses and fly off. Nothing like running down the lake at 75 MPH in a bass boat, been there done that! Not at night! Well?
We've gotten smacked with bats at night but mainly while sitting

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What ya doing now!!!!!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

The headlights are boring to me against the white so we're going to give em a little more character. Nothing a little color and some light can't fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement