image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Pulling the covers off takes lots of heat and
IMG 8062
patience

Reactions: Dp5hunter
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
C9307a5626e47616a8391106a31ac28c15b61d5bd5e4f429a42fadd257043bc3
Just pulled everything apart to show everything inside. Same urethane that holds the lens in holds the inside cover. It's some tough stuff. @joeymt33 I figured you'd want to see inside. I know you like playing with LED's
15b61d5bd5e4f429a42fadd257043bc3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk IMG 8065

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 30201 Phase 1 for Anti @drfubar lighting lol. 3 mounted 23 to go
I'm going about this all wrong. I shouldn't be chastising you people for adding all these colored lights to your rigs. I really thought you may have had some "minority" lineage in your past, (not that there's anything wrong with that), but I see now that I've been all wrong. There has to be something wrong with the way you think and I'm guessing it's probably due to a chromosomal disorder. Instead of having 23 pair of chromosomes, the colored light folks must be missing a "pair"!:(
Most chromosome abnormalities occur as an accident in the egg or sperm. In these cases, the abnormality is present in every cell of the body. Some abnormalities, however, happen after conception; then some cells have the abnormality and some do not.;) I apologize to the affected parties. Ya'll need help not me pointing out that you are weird and completely different than those of us with a normal pair. 00 ;)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I'm going about this all wrong. I shouldn't be chastising you people for adding all these colored lights to your rigs. I really thought you may have had some "minority" lineage in your past, (not that there's anything wrong with that), but I see now that I've been all wrong. There has to be something wrong with the way you think and I'm guessing it's probably due to a chromosomal disorder. Instead of having 23 pair of chromosomes, the colored light folks must be missing a "pair"!:(
Most chromosome abnormalities occur as an accident in the egg or sperm. In these cases, the abnormality is present in every cell of the body. Some abnormalities, however, happen after conception; then some cells have the abnormality and some do not.;) I apologize to the affected parties. Ya'll need help not me pointing out that you are weird and completely different than those of us with a normal pair. 00 ;)
Did you stay up all night researching this conclusion , or is this purely from observation?;)

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You've got way too much spare time... lmao

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Did you stay up all night researching this conclusion , or is this purely from observation?;)
Well, yes, I've got little sleep trying to figure out why some people are normal and others are abnormal. Guess the lack of sleep has had my grumpier than normal...o_O

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Any higher would it warp or distort?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

I think you could possibly go 230 but if the plastics get too soft you couldn't pry against it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@tigarmark you're going to really like what's going on with the headlights shortly I think it may just knock your socks off. @drfubar may not like "certain " things about them but there's something for him too and there is a "Drf/Lowes theme" coming out of the machine in the next week. I think I can make even this grumpy ol fart smile lol.
Big changes. It's winter here and I've got heat and lights so lots of stuff in the works both senseless acts of indulgence to people who don't appreciate fun (hint hint) and also many creature comforts, protections and abilities on the way.
Minus probably 2-3 weekends I've got 4 months of build before riding starts so cramming lots of ideas at it pretty excited to finally get some work done.

Last edited:
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@tigarmark you're going to really like what's going on with the headlights shortly I think it may just knock your socks off. @drfubar may not like "certain " things about them but there's something for him too and there is a "Drf/Lowes theme" coming out of the machine in the next week. I think I can make even this grumpy ol fart smile lol.
Big changes. It's winter here and I've got heat and lights so lots of stuff in the works both senseless acts of indulgence to people who don't appreciate fun (hint hint) and also many creature comforts, protections and abilities on the way.
Minus probably 2-3 weekends I've got 4 months of build before riding starts so cramming lots of ideas at it pretty excited to finally get some work done.

4 months before riding starts back!? So your first ride is after the takeover?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
How correct you are on time damn! Ok 3 1/2 minus a couple weekends lol. Damn it's coming fast! We're so excited too half way there! I've not ever had a month to work on things so I guess that seems like eternity. Can't get much seat time though so might as well work on her

advertisement