image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
? I'm just trying to figure out what's flown up your butt. You're really grumpy I'm not sure why
LOL, I"m not grumpy at all. It's s*** stirring time and your name popped up.
If me building or adding blue lights is bothering you then I'm sorry but this is the time of year I get severely depressed with loosing an element of our lives. Camping and riding is everything to me and I mean everything! Winter I become a different guy and right now I'm just trying to be ok. Building lets me take my mind off things and makes me feel like I'm still contributing to our lifestyle. I've bought crap for months planning to go into this. I do like to show what's been accomplished but I also like to show how it's been done to help others that share the same passion I have. Many of us build off each other and partially why I'm here. So if that truly bothers you or you feel I've been missing I do apologize because I'm still here brother.
You are one lucky SOB cause if you were closer I'd slap you upside the head to get you back where you belong mind wise... :)

Reactions: Dp5hunter
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
LOL, I"m not grumpy at all. It's s*** stirring time and your name popped up.

You are one lucky SOB cause if you were closer I'd slap you upside the head to get you back where you belong mind wise... :)
In case you haven't realized by now if I'm not out in the woods I'm not ok. But I'm sure not meaning to offend anyone.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
In case you haven't realized by now if I'm not out in the woods I'm not ok. But I'm sure not meaning to offend anyone.
You are not offending me... I picked you as my target this morning... @Delton will probably get it tomorrow and @Tigermark the next day..lol. You got to lighten up a little or maybe I just need to pick on tigermark... Yea, that's it.. @Tigermark tag you're it!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You are not offending me... I picked you as my target this morning... @Delton will probably get it tomorrow and @Tigermark the next day..lol. You got to lighten up a little or maybe I just need to pick on tigermark... Yea, that's it.. @Tigermark tag you're it!!!

I'm OK buddy i'm use to your shenanigans and I don't mind being screwed with how I do the same thing you just sounded serious.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I seen you grumpy and serious before! We're all there occasionally. Life sometimes has a way of getting down even the best of us sometimes
No... I may appear grumpy to those around me and I don't think I've ever been serious yet... I don't have anymore shallow graves on my property than I did in June when I joined the forum...o_O

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
No... I may appear grumpy to those around me and I don't think I've ever been serious yet... I don't have anymore shallow graves on my property than I did in June when I joined the forum...o_O

Food for thought ,you never s*** in your own yard. you need to dump those bodies in cement in someone else's yard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eltobgi and sharp
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
25-30 mines on the property and 122acres with two ponds... I got it covered.

Sounds like a great spot I should send some of my problems that way I wonder how much shipping would be

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Serious;) He seriously loves his forum family!

As do I! However I was ready to b**** slap his ass come down there take the pioneer for a ride around the ridge and then fly back home

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Try it and you'll pull back a bloody stump...;)
@Manwell will tell you i'm a dangerous man.

Did you have @Manwell locked in the "special room"? I'm surprised the authorities haven't caught on to you yet.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you have @Manwell locked in the "special room"? I'm surprised the authorities haven't caught on to you yet.

That's the hole in the basement " it rubs the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again" @Manwell just to scared of the @drfubar to tell.

advertisement