image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CP I'm so glad that isn't my cup of tea. Cause that looks like alot of friggin work. Even if I don't agree with something, I got nothing but respect for someone that puts that much effort into a vehicle. You are the man.

Honestly it wasn't bad 30 minutes to pull apart and about 30 to mask, sitting watching a movie with the family. Done a bunch including my red one and the front end apart anyways so doing everything on the nose at once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honestly it wasn't bad 30 minutes to pull apart and about 30 to mask, sitting watching a movie with the family. Done a bunch including my red one and the front end apart anyways so doing everything on the nose at once.

It's gonna look wicked when you finish it.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My auxiliary lights are here, slow getting them on. Work load is heavy right now with the cold. That's a good thing in my business. My OCD is in overdrive seeing them on my work benchmaybe this weekend yours looks good CP

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good supervising You going to do some auxiliary lighting too buddy?

I have a 15ft red led string around the inside of the roof for a gentle glow inside when needed. its good for leaving on at the campsite so I can visit the machine and access the cooler or other gear without having to fumble for a light in the dark.
I may do some rock lights at some point, but I have trouble finding time to work on it these days... any time I'm not working I'm riding!lol

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have a 15ft red led string around the inside of the roof for a gentle glow inside when needed. its good for leaving on at the campsite so I can visit the machine and access the cooler or other gear without having to fumble for a light in the dark.
I may do some rock lights at some point, but I have trouble finding time to work on it these days... any time I'm not working I'm riding!lol
You guys must be really musty old and losing your night vision, HA!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You guys must be really musty old and losing your night vision, HA!
When i did all the paper work on the new purchase of my new pick up, they had to tell me about lemon la, does it apply to S x S?

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Pretty good, I have anxiety now while in an auto, pretty crazy. PTSD?

Have you been in an accident before?

Reactions: sharp
advertisement