image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Try it and you'll pull back a bloody stump...;)
@Manwell will tell you i'm a dangerous man.
I was reading along and wondering when I would get dragged into this swamp!! LOL

Yes, never mess with a man who has no hair, knows how to fight, has scary sharp and accessible tools, is a good shot and carries, and last but not least wouldn't mind killing ya!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I read along and LOL at the good @drfubar knowing that he's having a blast stirring the pot and scrapping the bottom occasionally!
He attacks me only knowing he's got some time till April to cool me back down. He's a schoolyard bully and I'm telling on him!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was reading along and wondering when I would get dragged into this swamp!! LOL

Yes, never mess with a man who has no hair, knows how to fight, has scary sharp and accessible tools, is a good shot and carries, and last but not least wouldn't mind killing ya!!

You forgot has scared farm animals that live on his property...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Yep, like to drag all I can into the mud with me... lol

advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You are not offending me... I picked you as my target this morning... @Delton will probably get it tomorrow and @Tigermark the next day..lol. You got to lighten up a little or maybe I just need to pick on tigermark... Yea, that's it.. @Tigermark tag you're it!!!
Feelin' pretty left out here. Nobody effin with me anymore. I miss JTW :D

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
CP I'm so glad that isn't my cup of tea. Cause that looks like alot of friggin work. Even if I don't agree with something, I got nothing but respect for someone that puts that much effort into a vehicle. You are the man.

advertisement