image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
@tigarmark you're going to really like what's going on with the headlights shortly I think it may just knock your socks off. @drfubar may not like "certain " things about them but there's something for him too and there is a "Drf/Lowes theme" coming out of the machine in the next week. I think I can make even this grumpy ol fart smile lol.
Big changes. It's winter here and I've got heat and lights so lots of stuff in the works both senseless acts of indulgence to people who don't appreciate fun (hint hint) and also many creature comforts, protections and abilities on the way.
Minus probably 2-3 weekends I've got 4 months of build before riding starts so cramming lots of ideas at it pretty excited to finally get some work done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't wait to see it bro!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
He's too busy for me. He's rather talk about himself I guess. "I'm painting this, I'm adding this light, look at my pretty lights!"

? I'm just trying to figure out what's flown up your butt. You're really grumpy I'm not sure why

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If me building or adding blue lights is bothering you then I'm sorry but this is the time of year I get severely depressed with loosing an element of our lives. Camping and riding is everything to me and I mean everything! Winter I become a different guy and right now I'm just trying to be ok. Building lets me take my mind off things and makes me feel like I'm still contributing to our lifestyle. I've bought crap for months planning to go into this. I do like to show what's been accomplished but I also like to show how it's been done to help others that share the same passion I have. Many of us build off each other and partially why I'm here. So if that truly bothers you or you feel I've been missing I do apologize because I'm still here brother.

B

Barnstormer

Mar 17, 2016
Barnum, MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If me building or adding blue lights is bothering you then I'm sorry but this is the time of year I get severely depressed with loosing an element of our lives. Camping and riding is everything to me and I mean everything! Winter I become a different guy and right now I'm just trying to be ok. Building lets me take my mind off things and makes me feel like I'm still contributing to our lifestyle. I've bought crap for months planning to go into this. I do like to show what's been accomplished but I also like to show how it's been done to help others that share the same passion I have. Many of us build off each other and partially why I'm here. So if that truly bothers you or you feel I've been missing I do apologize because I'm still here brother.
I love seeing what you are doing!! it gives me ideas although I don't have the level of talent that you have.
Please keep modding and showing me the way. have a great "off-season".

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Add all the lights you can find. Go BLUE!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV