image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You're killing me... lol

I'm not playing around on this one hopefully I get to keep it longer then the last ones. Heated garage and snow outside is motivating me. Well and a couple COORS LIGHTS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
From what I can see most have good teeth. That's a good thing.

That's weird lol I hope know what you meant and it was a great day. During the day we run with a lot of kids.
I need to quit showing that because apparently that's too much weight for the Pioneer at least I was told that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8143

IMG 8142

Wish had more then 6 hours this weekend but knocked out a couple things. Tomorrow the big Brown truck from eBay shows up so less kidding around it'll start getting back together a bit.
I'm beat up at 5

advertisement
J

JTW

View attachment 30638

View attachment 30637

Wish had more then 6 hours this weekend but knocked out a couple things. Tomorrow the big Brown truck from eBay shows up so less kidding around it'll start getting back together a bit.
I'm beat up at 5
You sir.. are ballsy! Laying on the floor I'm not a fan.. but I can imagine it being badass when it all
Comes together!

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I get it... and it is funny. I'm guessing it's a southern thing y'all aren't in the know about. Ya see, down here saying you have all your teeth is a compliment! He's essentially saying y'all are more than just hillbillys. Pretty common to say that kind of thing around here. Now simma down now!
I'll pass. It's rude.

Reactions: Windrock1000
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's all perception.. if it's not intended to be rude then how can it be rude? I have no dog in this fight.. but I found it humorous because I understand where he was coming from and what it's saying. I think we have a geographic miscommunication of sorts.
Probably. Many of his comments and observations annoy me. I guess I'm just a damn yankee... lol

J

JTW

Probably. His many oof his comments and observations annoy me. I guess I'm just a damn yankee... lol
Well, I know all about annoying people with f***ed up comments! Lol.. and I'm not sure that you actually qualify as Yankee.. I mean I know north of the mason dixon line is technically... but I don't think Alaska counts! That's more of a north eastern thing, east of the Mississippi, north of the Ohio river designation. Then you pick up a few out on the west coast.. but they're more libtards, really.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, I know all about annoying people with f***ed up comments! Lol.. and I'm not sure that you actually qualify as Yankee.. I mean I know north of the mason dixon line is technically... but I don't think Alaska counts! That's more of a north eastern thing, east of the Mississippi, north of the Ohio river designation. Then you pick up a few out on the west coast.. but they're more libtards, really.
I guess I don't qualify for any of those ;-)

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah.. I don't really know what we could call your kind.. I think Alaska guys pretty much sums it up. Lol..

Seems you nailed it with your handle!
Then again, I grew up in NW PA. That's a damn yankee... lol.

I'm working on 17 years up here. The influx of the liberal ideology sucks. I was shocked, and proud, my hometown and state went red in November. Let's see where this goes.

There's a lot of really good people here that don't necessarily have the best dental hygiene. That doesn't make me any better than them.

advertisement