ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, just a thought or two of possible conspiracies wobbling around in me head.
They say ebola was caused by eating bushmeat. The problem is, people have been eating bush meat for 1,000’s of years. I'm thinking its man made. A test, so to speak to reduce population and or as a weaponized biological. It's spread by sharing body fluids and I imagine it could also be carried by vectors like rodents, bats, or insects. I'm not sure how it affects them. We've recently heard reports that a number of ebola patients escaped the hospitals where they were quarantined and have taken them home and one to a church of 30 or so worshipers. It's now in a town of over 1.2 million. Things are quiet in reference to what's really happening over there. I wonder too, how things of this type of man made 'Nature" may increase the chances of spreading a pandemic? Humid areas breed tiny monsters...Anyway just a few wobbly thoughts...Maybe I've just got too much time on my hands...
Operation Popeye - Wikipedia

On second thoughts, anyone living in colder climates may have better chances due to vermin die off in deep winter...? And better still those living in less densely populated areas like Idaho.
A warning sign from a few years back in a Kommiefornia national park.
View attachment 77287

Not saying you’re wrong the government does shady s*** like giving smallpox blankets to native Americas.

They say AIDS was caused by bush meat, but that started in the 1920’s so I seriously doubt that was man-made we still thought your blood boiled if you went to fast in a car just 20 years before.

Hantavirus is incredibly resilient in the desert Southwest. Flu and cold do better in low humidity as do most viruses and bacteria. Mold and fungus are higher humidity and dust on your AC coils fosters mold / mildew growth in summer.

Which is why IAQ is so important. Old house was a cheap builder spec house, we were staying sick and allergies were constant. New house was MY spec. Haven’t been sick from cold or flu in 3 years since we moved in and allergies only act up when the yellow blizzard hits in spring. Fans don’t get 4” of dust on them in a week, we have actually never cleaned our fans.

32b27f74ed48f9b07272f1fcadb4a87e

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had thought differently. Good to know and thanks

Feel free to fact check I don’t believe anything I see on the internet I always quintuple check and even then I could still be wrong.

I usually learn more fact checking than I do from what I am fact checking.

Reactions: 100Acre and JTW
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've not used it or know anything about it, but as a friendly heads up ....
RMATV has a jetboil like stove on sale for $29 for Father's Day. I believe it was earlier in this thread that these were being discussed.

Fire-Maple Fixed Star X3 Cooking System
Just wondering why they would paint a nice green scene on the pot when they've NOT aptly named it "Fire Maple"...Just an observation...

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've not used it or know anything about it, but as a friendly heads up ....
RMATV has a jetboil like stove on sale for $29 for Father's Day. I believe it was earlier in this thread that these were being discussed.

Fire-Maple Fixed Star X3 Cooking System
Looks very much like the jet boil. Looks to be a cheaper made version in many aspects but if a guy wanted one for just a few occasions and/or it were at high risk of loss or damage this would be a good Avenue for sure. You could have 3 for the price of one jetboil.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Looks very much like the jet boil. Looks to be a cheaper made version in many aspects but if a guy wanted one for just a few occasions and/or it were at high risk of loss or damage this would be a good Avenue for sure. You could have 3 for the price of one jetboil.

I ordered one to compare

Reactions: Ragnar406
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

That’s a good price if you wanted to have one for a few meals here and there. I would get one if I did not already know that I have a Jetboil sitting in the closet waiting on my Bday.

Good to see RMAATV getting into selling camping stuff. Be interesting to see what other private brand offerings they bring to the market

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!