P500 Lightdow LD6000 WiFi 1080P HD Action Camera

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

I think so too. The Kodak Sport was also good, but it was tall and the wobbling was too much.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I bought the non wifi lightdow camera for my daughter. I find it a bit weird. U get what you pay for...I messed with it a while but I think there is something wrong with it. It's stuck in a mode where it only records clips that are like 20 or 30 seconds long and then starts another clip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

I bought the non wifi lightdow camera for my daughter. I find it a bit weird. U get what you pay for...I messed with it a while but I think there is something wrong with it. It's stuck in a mode where it only records clips that are like 20 or 30 seconds long and then starts another clip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That may be one of the settings. Mine came set to record in 3 minute clips then stopped recording.

Reactions: Remington
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
That does take some nice video. My GoPro mount has the same clicking sounds. I have it mounted to the windshield with the suction cup base. I think once I get it mounted to the ROPS that clicking will go away.
Got mine mounted to front..bumper
20161227 121628
20161227 121628

Remote....with wristwatch
....haven't tried it out yet

Last edited:
bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016
I think that camera takes decent video, it will be interesting to hear the audio.

I'm satisfied with my Muvi which cost under $100 + $30 for an accessory kit. I didn't want to spend GoPro bucks for something that will probably get lost eventually anyway

advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I'll bet someone finds a GoPro on the trail some day.

You're not afraid that camera will take a branch someday?
Not really...it's has the plastic
...enclosed case... $50
if it does...oh well...

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I'll bet someone finds a GoPro on the trail someday.

You're not afraid that camera will take a branch?
Not alot of branches...out here
where we ride...a few..
not a big let's go ride..
freeze your ass off...rider
20161210 121008

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I do know....
slow & steady...like
4mph crawl...vid works best

D

Deleted member 3748

Is that Higgins Lake? Where's your tip ups? :)
Yep, that's Higgins! It just froze over a week ago. I won't ride on it yet, but there are plenty of snowmobiles, quads and SxS out there. I don't need to be out there, so I'll wait. My tip ups may be out there, but I'm not saying where. :D Next week is the last week of tip up town. Are you coming up?

Reactions: Remington
D

Deleted member 3748

@Chooglin That's one of the brands I was looking at. There are dozens of different brands for the exact same camera, and I mean the EXACT same camera. I narrowed it down based on the number of reviews each one had and what I read on this forum. The Lightdow came in a nice box, but the part that said Lightdow was just a sticker. I decided to not get the 4K since I have nothing that is capable of playing a 4K video. You can get a 720p Lightdow for $33. I think it comes with the same accessories too.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yep, that's Higgins! It just froze over a week ago. I won't ride on it yet, but there are plenty of snowmobiles, quads and SxS out there. I don't need to be out there, so I'll wait. My tip ups may be out there, but I'm not saying where. :D Next week is the last week of tip up town. Are you coming up?

Haven't been in years. Gets too crazy up there anymore, beer tent on the ice and all that horse power...

C

Chooglin

@Chooglin That's one of the brands I was looking at. There are dozens of different brands for the exact same camera, and I mean the EXACT same camera. I narrowed it down based on the number of reviews each one had and what I read on this forum. The Lightdow came in a nice box, but the part that said Lightdow was just a sticker. I decided to not get the 4K since I have nothing that is capable of playing a 4K video. You can get a 720p Lightdow for $33. I think it comes with the same accessories too.
I was overwhelmed looking at all of them. They all do seem to be pretty much the same camera.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!