Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I think I can make it, I take that line. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. I had to winch up “Long and nasty” this weekend and @Ragnar406 didn’t. I do like a challenge though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only because you help me with the line

I thought we rode all the trails at Rush Springs, at least all on the map they provide. Clearly we missed a few. Nice vids. Nick, do you always take the most challenging lines, or were you just showing off?

@pmward I have been there 5 or 6 times and we rode a lot of new (to me) trails this time. Granted I am a little gun shy when it has been just me and my 7 year old son out there. They have been adding trails a lot lately. We rode a really cool waterfall trail that ends where you can walk up to a huge cave - never even knew that one existed. After riding the last two time up there I am enjoying the place more and more. The night riding was fun - and you meet some really interesting characters on the trails

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
If I think I can make it, I take that line. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. I had to winch up “Long and nasty” this weekend and @Ragnar406 didn’t. I do like a challenge though.

Some other goober had to winch up also:rolleyes:o_O

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I found these in the freezer. They were my mother in laws and she left them there last Labor Day. I’m just poor white trash.

Somehow I'm having a hard time with that statement.

The white trash...... well OK on that part but the poor..... well I'm not so sure!

Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4

@Tigermark @Ragnar406

Rush Springs today. Of course the camera wasn't on for a lot of the good stuff. I need a reminder to turn it on. I'm proud of myself for even bringing it out today.

Sorry for the music on the first 30 seconds @drfubar

What mode of virb?

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My truck is in the shop in tulsa so I have to take a cab everywhere (or @my99svt) so I figured what better than have a beer at the office. Dos xx. :) proof I really drink sometimes.

469369f96e972491d8809fbc6a54cd2bheic

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
You should have them do a CP3 conversion!

BOX2
box3 - TEST

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!