P1000 NBomars tinkering and silly stuff

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife told me when she put them on “Nick Bomar don’t think this means we can try dumb stuff. I don’t need these harnesses because you aren’t driving like that with me in here”

Hahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My wife told me when she put them on “Nick Bomar don’t think this means we can try dumb stuff. I don’t need these harnesses because you aren’t driving like that with me in here”

Hahahah

REALLY?

Reactions: sharp and nbomar
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Hahahah

Yea right!!

Reactions: sharp and nbomar
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Hahahah

Are you going to cross Mama?

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Hahahah

I can see - when I was riding with you at Rush Springs and you pulled up to and up the bottom of suicide hill - I knew your were not going to try and go all the way up ---- but I also was not willing to bet on you not trying to go as far as you could:eek:

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can see - when I was riding with you at Rush Springs and you pulled up to and up the bottom of suicide hill - I knew your were not going to try and go all the way up ---- but I also was not willing to bet on you not trying to go as far as you could:eek:

No harm in trying right... lol

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I decided my whips needed an upgrade. Unlike @drfubar I really enjoy my colorful glow sticks! With everyone else upping their game I decided I should too. I’ve been eyeing the millar whips and decided to do the twisted extreme whips. They are amazing. The color combinations are much better than the last set and they should be for over double the money. They also have many more leds.

Some things I did notice. The instructions are identical to the previous set. The remote is identical and he wiring is identical except it’s backwards. All the male/female connectors are reversed. That said I bet these things are almost all made in the same place. I have a video of the colors but it’s hard to see he definition in the video. Here is a picture of the old and new side by side.

B52fcef385769305ac6d5723562fb0c8

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I decided my whips needed an upgrade. Unlike @drfubar I really enjoy my colorful glow sticks! With everyone else upping their game I decided I should too. I’ve been eyeing the millar whips and decided to do the twisted extreme whips. They are amazing. The color combinations are much better than the last set and they should be for over double the money. They also have many more leds.

Some things I did notice. The instructions are identical to the previous set. The remote is identical and he wiring is identical except it’s backwards. All the male/female connectors are reversed. That said I bet these things are almost all made in the same place. I have a video of the colors but it’s hard to see he definition in the video. Here is a picture of the old and new side by side.

View attachment 50121

Can you google Millar Whips or do you need the web site? Iv'e got to get some QB's

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!