P1000 NBomars tinkering and silly stuff

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That yet can take a little time - I just got whips not too long ago...

If I got the 5v it would be to be more environmentally responsible - they only use 5v well 12v converted to 5. But there has to be saving the planet in there somewhere.

Amen brother! @Montecresto you will have to one up him with a solar electric p1000 with whips! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
K will have at least 1 whip on the new rig. They were amazing how weel they can be seen through the trees.

That’s why I like them so much. If you night ride in the trails it’s the best thing you can have. You can’t see any of those crazy bright light bars but you can spot a whip through the woods like crazy. We all noticed it the first mulberry ride in January and a bunch of us got them after that.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Silly stuff

Seriously though. I bet I rank right up there in the top of debt of people you know.... I have a little cash flow but I have a mountain of debt you couldn’t get over if you were the best rock climber in America!

Reactions: sharp and elkaholic
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seriously though. I bet I rank right up there in the top of debt of people you know.... I have a little cash flow but I have a mountain of debt you couldn’t get over if you were the best rock climber in America!

I can relate! Hell..the only way to get even with the government is to die in debt

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That’s why I like them so much. If you night ride in the trails it’s the best thing you can have. You can’t see any of those crazy bright light bars but you can spot a whip through the woods like crazy. We all noticed it the first mulberry ride in January and a bunch of us got them after that.

That is one big reason I like the whips the second is my son thinks their cool

I was playing the video that compared the twisted extremes and the 5v's and he goes "how come ours don't do that" lol.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That is one big reason I like the whips the second is my son thinks their cool

I was playing the video that compared the twisted extremes and the 5v's and he goes "how come ours don't do that" lol.

There ya go... have to get them now. She gets to go to apples headquarters you get to buy new fancier whips. I’m sure someone on here would buy yours!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There ya go... have to get them now. She gets to go to apples headquarters you get to buy new fancier whips. I’m sure someone on here would buy yours!

Lol yep better get em

Hell they just previewed newer ones on FB that are available for preorder. This is worse than buying an apple product where the announce the next one 3 days after you get yours

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
It’s almost all business debt, but it’s personally guaranteed so might as well be a 5 million dollar 4 wheeler.

Hijack alert:

Yes that really sucks. The fact that most lenders require personal guarantees for most small business lending since the 2007-2008 financial meltdown is really hurting small business growth and slowing down the recovery. You set up a corporation of some type (C, S, LLC) in order to protect your personal assets. Then, in order to access capital through debt to grow your business and (and add economic activity), you have to allow the banks to pierce the corporate veil really sucks since suddenly the business is limited by the owners creditworthiness when the owner may very well have leveraged himself/herself to the hilt in order to start the business.

I feel for you! I was running the finances of a 20 person consulting business with private equity backing when the financial crisis hit. Suddenly we were no longer credit worthy to our banks and they required personal guarantees from all owners - one thing that is impossible to get from PE funds. It can be really frustrating when you can see a path to growing a business and adding jobs but you can't get the funding to make the required investment.

I feel for ya since I've BTDT

Hijack over.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hijack alert:

Yes that really sucks. The fact that most lenders require personal guarantees for most small business lending since the 2007-2008 financial meltdown is really hurting small business growth and slowing down the recovery. You set up a corporation of some type (C, S, LLC) in order to protect your personal assets. Then, in order to access capital through debt to grow your business and (and add economic activity), you have to allow the banks to pierce the corporate veil really sucks since suddenly the business is limited by the owners creditworthiness when the owner may very well have leveraged himself/herself to the hilt in order to start the business.

I feel for you! I was running the finances of a 20 person consulting business with private equity backing when the financial crisis hit. Suddenly we were no longer credit worthy to our banks and they required personal guarantees from all owners - one thing that is impossible to get from PE funds. It can be really frustrating when you can see a path to growing a business and adding jobs but you can't get the funding to make the required investment.

I feel for ya since I've BTDT

Hijack over.

Yep.. as we grew I asked when they would stop requiring personal guarantees and the president of the bank said he doubted I would ever get there. That PG’s were the way the banks would always require to grow business. Really sucks.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I liked it so much better when with a signature and a handshake, you could get the money that you needed.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!