Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
J

JTW

Radio won' be here till Friday the 2nd. @Kilo427 and @JTW will be here late this evening for the ride this weekend. So I'm planning on an early morning brake line install before we pull out for Hidden Falls Thursday am.
I' thinking about mounting the antenna on the front bumper to help protect it. If that doesn' work I'm thinking about a magnetic base that I can move from front bumper to a steel plate that can easily be bolted to the factory top
I like watching you sleep... you look so peaceful!!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn tough looking machine. Had a tube installed before we picked it up. 179 horsepower on the Dyno. Holy balls!

709707746c5d73ad09306c74981fcd42Efbd5033affaa71463a0fb000e47a26f

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Damn tough looking machine. Had a tube installed before we picked it up. 179 horsepower on the Dyno. Holy balls!

View attachment 63755View attachment 63756

I got lambasted for talking about an Arctic Cat in the PUB and now you have Posted pictures of a Can AM, I lambast you about the head and shoulders for an hour, feel the pain yet, HA!

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do
I got lambasted for talking about an Arctic Cat in the PUB and now you have Posted pictures of a Can AM, I lambast you about the head and shoulders for an hour, feel the pain yet, HA!
don't worry, I've got a guy coming to the takeover with a cat only a 700 but whips these 1000.

Reactions: Windrock1000
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R

View attachment 63755View attachment 63756

So Nick took me for a spin in this machine, when he gave it throttle like you would in a rzr, it came alive like a top fuel dragster! I think we both pissed a little bit!!!!
It is scary fast! Wheel broke loose at 40 on pavement and we hit 77 in a second or two!
I may have had wood!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So Nick took me for a spin in this machine, when he gave it throttle like you would in a rzr, it came alive like a top fuel dragster! I think we both pissed a little bit!!!!
It is scary fast! Wheel broke loose at 40 on pavement and we hit 77 in a second or two!
I may have had wood!

There is a reason I don’t have a sport machine anymore. I’m not good at letting off in them. I’m way better now than I used to be, but still gets the blood flowing and I want to see how fast I can go and how fast I can hit it. [HASHTAG]#Sendit[/HASHTAG]

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There is a reason I don’t have a sport machine anymore. I’m not good at letting off in them. I’m way better now than I used to be, but still gets the blood flowing and I want to see how fast I can go and how fast I can hit it. [HASHTAG]#Sendit[/HASHTAG]

So I get a call tonight from @nbomar that goes like this “hey man you still coming tomorrow right?”, I reply “yea”. Nbomar says “ You carry a tourniquet with you right?”.... Me wondering where this is going “ yea, I usually have two on me”..... nbomar “ Can you toss in one more - I think someone is going to do some crazy s*** on the new ride “.

I am glad those boys married ladies in the medical profession.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
27 degrees and freaking furnace won’t ignite. Swell! At least we hAve 2 space heaters. Could use one more. Ugh!

Reactions: pct and JTW
J

JTW

So I get a call tonight from @nbomar that goes like this “hey man you still coming tomorrow right?”, I reply “yea”. Nbomar says “ You carry a tourniquet with you right?”.... Me wondering where this is going “ yea, I usually have two on me”..... nbomar “ Can you toss in one more - I think someone is going to do some crazy s*** on the new ride “.

I am glad those boys married ladies in the medical profession.
Lmao!!

J

JTW

I may have had wood!

Pics or it didn’t happen!!

Reactions: pct and swsebek
advertisement