BOX1

New shop

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
He is coming out Monday to hash out where I want the doors, etc. Also need to put 20% down to get on the schedule. They are looking late Nov-early December time frame. I have to provide the level site and 36 tons of 3/4” chip gravel for the concrete crew.
I had rural electric out looking today so they can move a power line that runs right through where the shed is going. About $1200 to do that.

Reactions: sharp
K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I will have over 2200 sq ft of storage not including the interior of the house. If I cant get all my s*** in there I need to evaluate my life choices.
Built these shelves for the wife last night. Lumber has gotten expensive. Level side to side and front to back. I ram set it to the wall where she wanted them. 2nd one Ive built.
20180817 194643

J

JTW

I will have over 2200 sq ft of storage not including the interior of the house. If I cant get all my s*** in there I need to evaluate my life choices.
Built these shelves for the wife last night. Lumber has gotten expensive. Level side to side and front to back. I ram set it to the wall where she wanted them. 2nd one Ive built.
View attachment 84312
Lol.. silly boy

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 84312

HAHAHA if you have 2000sqft you'll "need" 3000 if you have 5000sqft you'll "need" 7000.

Its amazing how if you have space you'll find crap to fill it up.

I actually make my wife clean the floored attic and storage in the house out about every 6months.
I do the same with the garage and any storage we have.
If we haven't touched it in a year its given to local thrift that helps local kids and moms.
Get a lot more off on your taxes than you will make at a yard sale.

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
HAHAHA if you have 2000sqft you'll "need" 3000 if you have 5000sqft you'll "need" 7000.

I actually make my wife clean the floored attic and storage in the house out about every 6months.
If we haven't touched it in a year its given to local thrift that helps local kids and moms.
Honest question what is your age

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2

HOW???? Please teach me how to do this!

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I was mowing today while the wife cleaned the garage including sweeping the floor.
Signed a contract and put my 20% down. He sketched down what I wanted and will send me a conceptual picture when the drafter is done. I want red with white trim and the wife is okay with that.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was mowing today while the wife cleaned the garage including sweeping the floor.
Signed a contract and put my 20% down. He sketched down what I wanted and will send me a conceptual picture when the drafter is done. I want red with white trim and the wife is okay with that.

A barn is like a Honda...…….. they both have to be RED!!!!!!!

Reactions: Mudwing
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Older barn that was on the property when I bought it is red.
Mega warm in the summer and freezing in winter - no insulation or anything crazy.
Thease are just barns, not extensions of the house to me.

New barn I had built this spring is red with a white roof.
Little cooler in summer, nothing will help in winter.
I was going to do a galvanized roof but the wife nixed that.
Where I grew up galvanized was the only way tin came and it lasted forever.
But the white seams to be a good compromise.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Don't you love it when a plan comes together?!?!?!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!