BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
Here is what i used to put all the files and get my tablet up and running. it really easy.

Attachments

• BCN, Orux, and Garmin Map Files and Instructions.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,643
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yeah.. I wish I had seen it before I bought my 7” TabA I would have given another $200 for the maps
I just bought some of those 9.6's for some of our employees at work. I liked them enough to consider getting one myself. I've been using my phone and it works but I'd be able to see a lot better on the tablet.

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Kilo427 found this the other day... Preloaded tablets!

Lifetime Digital Trail Maps

Those look like just the ticket. Only problem is I’m using OnX Hunt on my iPhone and not sure it is Android compatible.

Edit: Yes, they are Android compatible as well. Will give this some serious thought over the next day.

Reactions: JTW
riverratcadillac

riverratcadillac

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2017
lafollette tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
has any one tried maprika we use it up here and they have just about every where loaded its free i use it on a 10 in tablet works great

Reactions: JTW
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Kilo427 found this the other day... Preloaded tablets!

Lifetime Digital Trail Maps
This is where my tablet is going today. They come highly recommended by one @JACKAL. They are in Dalton, GA which is only a tad over an hour from my house so I may run it down to them. Hope to have it back quickly so I can play with the program.

Reactions: JTW and Tramguage1
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looking forward to your assessmnts

Reactions: drfubar
J

JTW

This is where my tablet is going today. They come highly recommended by one @JACKAL. They are in Dalton, GA which is only a tad over an hour from my house so I may run it down to them. Hope to have it back quickly so I can play with the program.
There’s also a thread already started for the lifetime maps and tablets.. be sure to put your feedback on there. If you do drop yours off.. ask about the status of mine as well!

Reactions: drfubar and BWAF
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There’s also a thread already started for the lifetime maps and tablets.. be sure to put your feedback on there. If you do drop yours off.. ask about the status of mine as well!
Well, I would have but something came up and I dropped it in the mail. How long has yours been there?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!