P1000 P1k Pre-order Responses

Alexa

Alexa

May 7, 2015
Tifton, GA
How will you be able to receive them 2 weeks before anyone else? jw
Because we are a level five powerhouse... all level fives have first pick of the market and receive their units before any other dealers do... its a spiff that comes along with investing the most money with Honda...

Reactions: jak9922
N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok I can't wait any longer. I'm going out and buying a Ranger today.... ;)

Alright maybe not but this waiting is killing me. It's almost the end of July so I guess that means details this next Wednesday?? I am so ready to buy this machine and I have such a need for it. When I didn't buy the 700 and waited, I should have known how bad I would get this case of the drools.

Reactions: Alexa
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Alexa

Alexa

May 7, 2015
Tifton, GA
Ok I can't wait any longer. I'm going out and buying a Ranger today.... ;)

Alright maybe not but this waiting is killing me. It's almost the end of July so I guess that means details this next Wednesday?? I am so ready to buy this machine and I have such a need for it. When I didn't buy the 700 and waited, I should have known how bad I would get this case of the drools.

You ALMOST got me, Ned... :) When I get notifications via email, all I saw was "Going to buy a Ranger"....

It will be WELL worth it, dear... I know that the feeling you have is the same feeling kids get when they know that Santa Claus or mom and dad is REALLY bringing that gift they want so bad....

Christmas is coming.. :)

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Happy Monday Morning Everyone...
WFM, I'm in Western Kentucky. Alexa...ha ha, glad you are watching...Wednesday do you think? As I may have mentioned in an earlier post, my land is being timbered right now and both my other atv's are broke down and I am waiting for parts for each. I managed to get back onto the property with a 4 wheel drive pickup only so far and wow I sure need my new SxS. I can only get as far as the first creek crossing. The guys doing the cutting will be leaving some very nice trails to the back and along the perimeter. Perfect for my new P1k-5 EPS, a chainsaw, camping gear and a cooler. I am really looking forward to this fall and winter.

Alexa

Alexa

May 7, 2015
Tifton, GA
Happy Monday Morning Everyone...
WFM, I'm in Western Kentucky. Alexa...ha ha, glad you are watching...Wednesday do you think? As I may have mentioned in an earlier post, my land is being timbered right now and both my other atv's are broke down and I am waiting for parts for each. I managed to get back onto the property with a 4 wheel drive pickup only so far and wow I sure need my new SxS. I can only get as far as the first creek crossing. The guys doing the cutting will be leaving some very nice trails to the back and along the perimeter. Perfect for my new P1k-5 EPS, a chainsaw, camping gear and a cooler. I am really looking forward to this fall and winter.

that sounds like its going to be a LOT of fun.. and thank them in advance for all the awesome trails they are about to leave you! (intentional or un!) and don't get too upset if they leave some nice deep ruts, cause those will be fun too. :) you will know as soon as I do, kiddo!

Duramax

Duramax

Jul 23, 2015
Dresden,TN
that sounds like its going to be a LOT of fun.. and thank them in advance for all the awesome trails they are about to leave you! (intentional or un!) and don't get too upset if they leave some nice deep ruts, cause those will be fun too. :) you will know as soon as I do, kiddo!
I have similar plans for a pioneer 1000-5 deluxe lots of firewood I need to bring out of woods I cut last fall.

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And I meant P1k-3 EPS....that 5 is just for the big boys, like probably Duramax. That's some nice looking equipment you have on your tag. That JD is really nice...I could use one just about that size. And as far as the ruts, I have it worked out they will run a small dozer through it when they are done, should make it just about right. Heck I don't even have it and already thinking about how to keep the mud off of it :)

Duramax

Duramax

Jul 23, 2015
Dresden,TN
And I meant P1k-3 EPS....that 5 is just for the big boys, like probably Duramax. That's some nice looking equipment you have on your tag. That JD is really nice...I could use one just about that size. And as far as the ruts, I have it worked out they will run a small dozer through it when they are done, should make it just about right. Heck I don't even have it and already thinking about how to keep the mud off of it :)
I know the feeling! Im anxious to get a pioneer 1000 with a real transmission. I told my wife a year ago that I wished honda would come out with the perfect sxs with real transmission and all the goodies, I was SHOCKED when I found out they had made this sxs to say the least. I had a Polaris ranger and hated it from day one. It vibrated squeaked and was just not impressed. I had the ranger for 6 months and sold it, I told the wife I was not gonna buy another sxs until Honda built my dream machine so I figured I would never own another sxs until the other day when I heard about the pioneer 1000. thanks for the complements on the JD its my uncles we use it for hay in the summer and it is handy for dragging and loading trees we cut for firewood.

advertisement
N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still no word? I am dying here. My timber cutting is just about done but I rode (not drove) around in a Gator to have a look, really my first time in a SxS. It surely made it through the nasty stuff, even better than I would have guessed but I was not impressed. The ride really sold me on the real transmission I will be getting in the Honda. The primary reason to go Honda. I really don't like the CVT. And for sure I will be getting the EPS model. Bump steer in those big ruts tells me that it's a must. Seems like I have been waiting forever and I still don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Somebody tell me some good news!!!

H

HAM hunter

Jan 31, 2014
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

How long are you going to keep everyone in suspense? End of day? Wanna build it up a little or you're just at work and haven't had a chance to post yet? The natives are beyond restless and well into irrational by now.

Reactions: Hondasxs and Alexa
Alexa

Alexa

May 7, 2015
Tifton, GA
im so sorry guys! training at the same time...

as suspected.... :D 14-18!

let me know which model, and I'll let you in on the goods.

Sorry I haven't been around the last few days... ive missed you all!!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!