P1000 P1k Pre-order Responses

H

HAM hunter

Jan 31, 2014
Deluxe is only $1000 more than a standard 5 seater? That includes wheels, fancy lights, color body molding and a roof? Seems like an easy choice. I'm calling to put down my $$$ this afternoon. I've got three dealers to call because I refuse to deal with RideN0w out here in AZ. They have tried to sell me a Polaris everytime I go in for a part or looking at anything. They also start pricing about 15-20% above list and then work down to list plus "fees" which came to $1500 on my last crf. So I walked. I'd rather drive100 miles to Tucson than buy anything more than a bolt from them. Either Western Honda or Musselman will get my $$$ today!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Not the roof!
Just LED lights, wheels, tires, and panels.

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Model Name / Price / Model ID / Colors

2016 Pioneer 1000 Price / MSRP – $13,999 (SXS10M3G) Red, Olive (Green)

2016 Pioneer 1000 EPS Price / MSRP – $15,199 (SXS10M3PG) White, Orange, Red, Phantom Camo

2016 Pioneer 1000 EPS Phantom Camo Price / MSRP – $15,999

2016 Pioneer 1000-5 Price / MSRP – $16,199 (SXS10M5PG) Red, Olive (Green)

2016 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe Price / MSRP – $17,199 (SXSM5DG) White, Red, Metallic Silver, Phantom Camo

2016 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe Phantom Camo Price / MSRP – $17,999

Reactions: JACKAL and Alexa
Alexa

Alexa

May 7, 2015
Tifton, GA
I am actually ahead of the other departments as far as training goes, because once I saw it was available, I stopped everything else to do so. That is a question I will direct to my service manager, as I wont even lie and pretend to know... lol - and no new specs have been posted....

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok now see I'm really getting in a pickle. At first all I needed was the most basic P1k-3. Then I looked a little more and listened a little more and decided it had to be the P1k-3EPS. Now that I know what it costs and that I am really going to get one, holly cow those windshields sure look nice under those hard tops but I will have to know if they come in and out pretty easily. And of course I would need the wiper package. Extra lights would really be nice...really need those. And a brush guard and maybe a fully close cab....and a heater. I'm really in trouble....

Duramax

Duramax

Jul 23, 2015
Dresden,TN
Ok now see I'm really getting in a pickle. At first all I needed was the most basic P1k-3. Then I looked a little more and listened a little more and decided it had to be the P1k-3EPS. Now that I know what it costs and that I am really going to get one, holly cow those windshields sure look nice under those hard tops but I will have to know if they come in and out pretty easily. And of course I would need the wiper package. Extra lights would really be nice...really need those. And a brush guard and maybe a fully close cab....and a heater. I'm really in trouble....
I should just go buy a good used 4x4 pickup truck with air condition LOL im gonna have over $20000 easy in this HONDA p1000-5 deluxe

Reactions: JACKAL and Hondasxs
advertisement
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I figured it up I'm guessing right around 22-23 fully decked out starting with the 1000-5 not the deluxe. I'm swapping rims and tires anyway and I'll add the LEDs. PlastiDip sounds like a great way to save a grand for silver plastics.

scottn57

scottn57

Sep 14, 2013
Buffalo, NY
What about the oil. I here the trans and the engine is split.
Looks like it...

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I joined this forum completely convinced I would be buying the basic P1k-3. Not too long into it I had my mind changed to absolutely getting the P1k-3 EPS. Well darn. Just talked to my dealer (what a great super wonderful person she is) and it looks like I'm gonna buy the first one she is getting....yes it's the P1k-5 Deluxe RED. From the most basic to the full boat deluxe.... Mano mano man....now that I know it is a done deal and I am really getting one I will have trouble sleeping (especially when I tell my wife because I will have to keep one eye open :) )

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am in a quandary. I am ready to place my order for the deluxe unit. As has been written here before, they are the first P1K units to hit the market, and it looks like I will receive my machine mid October. Does anyone have any solid information about when some of the others, such as the P1K-3 EPS may become available? I know that there are some dealer folks out here and some insiders too. I am about to buy but I would love to know if I just remained patient I would absolutely be able to get the P1k-3 EPS by November? My dealer is just getting one during the first cycle and that is mine, but I sure would like to know how they are going to roll out.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!