Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Reactions: SouthParkColorado
P

PNWGuy

Watching a show on Amazon Prime called "Discovering Bigfoot". Just saw some of the most compelling footage I've seen since the Patterson film. Dude goes way back in the middle of nowhere in Canada with infrared cameras and lights and sets up apples on a deadfall tree. You can actually see a giant hand reach up and grab the apples, one by one. Petty amazing. I'm only a half hour into it and can't believe the quality of evidence presented so far.

FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Watching a show on Amazon Prime called "Discovering Bigfoot". Just saw some of the most compelling footage I've seen since the Patterson film. Dude goes way back in the middle of nowhere in Canada with infrared cameras and lights and sets up apples on a deadfall tree. You can actually see a giant hand reach up and grab the apples, one by one. Petty amazing. I'm only a half hour into it and can't believe the quality of evidence presented so far.
I love watching programs about squatch and I don't doubt they exist but would have to see one myself to be 100%

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I watched that , it will make you think. It's the best squatch show I've seen.

P

PNWGuy

Is it Todd standing? He's as batt s*** insane as Alex Jones.
Yeah, I kind of got that vibe. I guess there is controversy surrounding the epic facial shots he was able to get. I hate liars and frauds. There is such a thing as Bigfoot. You don't need to try and fake stuff to try and convince people. It only hurts reality.

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
I do not think that bigfoot is a kind "Gentle giant" that should be protected. After spending a lot of time listening to reports from David Paulides / CanAm missing project I think a lot of people are getting nabbed by some trype of cryptid and eaten.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
@100Acre you post info here regularly but I don't recall reading your opinion on the subject. Do you think they exist ? , if you havent saw it watch Discovering Bigfoot. I know one person on here saw one many years ago he claims.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@100Acre you post info here regularly but I don't recall reading your opinion on the subject. Do you think they exist ? , if you havent saw it watch Discovering Bigfoot. I know one person on here saw one many years ago he claims.
I very much believe in Squatch. I don't really believe in Gnomes, although I wouldn't want them to know that.....

I was the main person keeping this thread going after Rocmar passed. I personally have never seen one myself but my hair has stood on end in some places I've been. Parts of the backcountry in Oregon and Idaho for sure. Like you know you're being watched...sixth sense kinda thing.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!