Talon TerryH's 1000 X build.....

box4

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

Talon X
How's Mom? Let me know when things ease up.
Still have to care for her every need 24/7. She can't eat anything solid so it's a bit of a challenge. She's pretty heavily medicated because of the pain so sleeping quite a bit. Thankful for a wife that is a true angel. I'd be in serious trouble without her every day not just in this deal.

• Sad
Reactions: CID

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1000-5
Still have to care for her every need 24/7. She can't eat anything solid so it's a bit of a challenge. She's pretty heavily medicated because of the pain so sleeping quite a bit. Thankful for a wife that is a true angel. I'd be in serious trouble without her every day not just in this deal.
Wife, Angles are a true blessing! Your Mom break her hip? I can't remember?

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

Talon X
Wife, Angles are a true blessing! Your Mom break her hip? I can't remember?
She face planted on ceramic tile. Didn't break anything but is battered. Her poor face looks like she's been 12 rounds with Mike Tyson. Can only eat thru a straw. Someone has to be with her 24/7 and frankly, there is no one but Cheryl and I to do it so we are rotating days and nights between us.

• Sad

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

Talon X
Little preview of the finished look just for the hondasxs.com crowd. Cheating slightly as there is only 1 nerf on it right now. Dang things are a major pain for 1 person especially since I am determined to retain the MudBuster flaps.

IMG_2095 (2).JPG
IMG_2097 (2).JPG
IMG_2100 (2).JPG

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

Talon X
That thing looks so good, almost going to be a shame to get dirt on it. Love the old school Odyssey /HRC livery. You do great work.
Thank you! It's been a lot bigger deal that I planned on but am very happy with how it's turning out and happy that I'm very near the finish line.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!