2. Talon X
TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Back on track. New appointment at a great fab shop, TQR in Neosho, Mo on 2/20. Custom front bumper and nerf bars/steps. Very cool that they also do their own powdercoating so it's a one stop shop. Also ordered the new Super ATV 400 watt EPS system. Will have that installed before heading up to TQR. Looks like this spring might be a lot of fun with the Talon. Videos to come of course.

Dug2024

Dug2024

"Super Chicken"
Lifetime Member
May 22, 2019
West Georgia
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Back on track. New appointment at a great fab shop, TQR in Neosho, Mo on 2/20. Custom front bumper and nerf bars/steps. Very cool that they also do their own powdercoating so it's a one stop shop. Also ordered the new Super ATV 400 watt EPS system. Will have that installed before heading up to TQR. Looks like this spring might be a lot of fun with the Talon. Videos to come of course.
Glad you decided to go with the steering kit. Will be looking for the review!

Reactions: Udaman and TerryH
TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Decided I'd start a new thread for the SATV EPS kit install. Here's the link.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tyler and Travis are good guys only 7 miles from my house , Do you have their cage.

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
I don't. A local shop built the cage. He's still having equipment issues so looking to Tyler to get this stuff knocked out for me. I know he'll do a great job.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Super ATV EPS kit installed. Amazing difference! I show it in the video but now I can turn the wheel with one finger with the Talon sitting on asphalt. drives like a dream now.

I'm not going to say a darn thing about Honda's engineering staff!

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Dropped the Talon off at TQR fab in Neosho, Mo yesterday for the new front bumper, exo bars and side steps/nerfs. My first time there but a really nice looking operation. Not only fab but in house powder coat as well. Should be done in a couple weeks. Ready to get done with this thing...again. lol...
IMG 9062b

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hey! I'm back. Picked up the Talon today from TQR Fab in Neosho, Mo. These guys knocked it out of the park on the bumper and exo bars for the '22 front. I gave them an idea of what I wanted and they did the rest. Turned out perfect. Did some nerf/steps/sliders also to replace the SATV nerf that I've systematically destroyed on the rock pile that we live in. I wanted them to be more like steps to help the short wife get in and out. She loves them so all is well. TQR also has an in house powdercoat department and that work is beautiful also.

lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
Your Talon looks great! Did you finally get the last few of your back ordered 2022 front end parts?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!