Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Not planning to set the alarm or anything, honestly not in a big rush to get one. I'll check it out later and if there's some left I'll grab one up. Really don't need it until next years takeover and not real excited to tear the front end apart just yet anyway. Have at it guys and good luck, looking forward to the builds and feedback. :)

C

Chooglin

It keeps telling me invalid email address when I try to order wtf

G

Gassygordo

Oct 16, 2017
Fillmore, NY
Ownership

1. 500
I ordered mine and used PayPal. Came to $507.66! I think they added the NY sales tax twice!!

Hi Gordan,

We will correct this, looks like PayPal charged sales tax a second time, my apologies

Best,
Cora Jokinen

Last edited:
advertisement
TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
I ordered mine and used PayPal. Came to $507.66! I think they added the NY sales tax twice!!

Hi Gordan,

We will correct this, looks like PayPal charged sales tax a second time, my apologies

Best,
Cora Jokinen
WOW glad they caught it.

Johnny-5

Johnny-5

Jun 29, 2018
New York
Ownership

1. 500
Did you guys need to create an account to order ?
I created an account few days ago and used it during ordering. Took them a couple of days to "review" my account request. When I got approval email Cora wrote that I don't need an account to place an order so I think you should be fine ordering without having an account pre-approved..

C

Chooglin

Apparently you need to have an account to order , will not allow me to order without one. Looks like I will be waiting until they approve my account.

Had I known you needed an account , I would have done it last week.......this sucks !!!!!!!!!!

G

Gassygordo

Oct 16, 2017
Fillmore, NY
Ownership

1. 500
Apparently you need to have an account to order , will not allow me to order without one. Looks like I will be waiting until they approve my account.

Had I known you needed an account , I would have done it last week.......this sucks !!!!!!!!!!
Did my account same time I ordered.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Got mine ordered! Thanks @Chooglin for getting this thing started and thanks to Cora/Torq Locker for taking this on. I'm flying out in the morning for work so I'll be checking in on how your installs go, mine will start late July when I get home.

I'd be curious to know how many they sell in the first week.....

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
start creation of account. Try to login. When it wont let you do the password reset the you can log in and order. I did it all at one time at 12:00 noonntheir time. Only painnis like 6 times wth the “captcha”

Reactions: Mudwing
advertisement