Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@jay_man81 video has detailed before and after comparisons. Worth a watch and subscribe. Was on the fence, but now have one on order. Definately will make use of all the install videos. Question..could the diff be taken out thru a side without removal of the front bumper (Strongmade and winch)?

G

Gassygordo

Oct 16, 2017
Fillmore, NY
Ownership

1. 500
Dear Gordon Rakoska,
Torq-Masters Industries Inc. just sent you a partial refund of $35.42 USD for your purchase.

It may take 3-5 business days to receive the refund in your PayPal account.

If you have any questions about this refund, please contact Torq-Masters Industries Inc.

The refund will go to your PayPal account.

To see all the transaction details, please log into your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant information
Torq-Masters Industries Inc.
[email protected]
Locking Differential | Torq-Masters
585-723-1489
Notes from merchant
Refund for double sales tax charged

Original transaction details

Description Unit price Qty Amount
Order 6696 at Aussie Locker By Torq Masters
Product count: 1 $472.24 USD 1 $472.24 USD
pixel.gif

Tax : $35.42 USD
PayPal balance due: $507.66 USD
Total: $507.66 USD

Refund to PayPal Balance: $35.42 USD

Invoice Number: 6696-1530374810

G

Gassygordo

Oct 16, 2017
Fillmore, NY
Ownership

1. 500
@jay_man81 video has detailed before and after comparisons. Worth a watch and subscribe. Was on the fence, but now have one on order. Definately will make use of all the install videos. Question..could the diff be taken out thru a side without removal of the front bumper (Strongmade and winch)?
Good question, Same here.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Question..could the diff be taken out thru a side without removal of the front bumper (Strongmade and winch)?
That might be possible. The only hiccup would be that the front drive shaft has to come out with it. If there is enough movement in the driveshaft to make the turn it should be possible.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
That might be possible. The only hiccup would be that the front drive shaft has to come out with it. If there is enough movement in the driveshaft to make the turn it should be possible.
Yep, did not know if it could be slipped forward enough to clear the engine driveshaft, then out to side. Maybe an early installer will post reply.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Yes I have the same winch and bumper setup so very good question.

advertisement
Yota87

Yota87

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Ga
Ownership

1. 500
Not to be taken the wrong way, But I hope they are! It will give them confidence that the work they put into the R&D was worth it.
Oh yeah Me to but still hope they ship it today lol....... hopefully I’ll be installing a lock this weekend and then I got a bunch of places to go try out where I always say I could do it with a locker lol... jay man knows what I’m talking about haha awesome video jay I really enjoyed it.

J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
I caved, order [HASHTAG]#6738[/HASHTAG]. I guess it’s going to be a huge maintenance/prep and no riding any time soon.

Oil Service
Tear down and prep for locker
Rewiring lights and new winch
R&D for custom shocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!