Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You guys definitely need to send pics and praise to Cora via email and on their FB page.
Not sure if they do Instagram, but every little bit of spreading the word helps.

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Tracking email logo

Hello William,

USPS expects to deliver your package by Thursday, July 5, 2018 arriving by 8:00pm.

Tracking Number: 9405511298370947858100

Expected Delivery By

Calendar top thu

July

By 8:00pm

Tracking email expectedbefore8

HELLO TORQLOCKER!!! Guess what I'm doing next week?WB

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang Gordo, you don't f*** around do you? So it came out the front, didn't need to remove A arms?
I don't think you need to physically remove any of the A-arms, just remove one ball joint from each side allowing the CV shaft to be removed from the diff.

Only up side to removing the A-arms is being able to inspect the bushings and replace/grease if worn.

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
My order status still says "Pending",,, and I ordered it at 12:20 on Saturday. Anyone else have tracking numbers or shipment confirmation?

advertisement
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Where is the dislike button. Two - three more weeks wait. That is like 1990's delivery times for stuff. You have my sympathy.
.....the locker will be delivered, problem is I'm away for work, in Mexico until 7/20

Reactions: Dp5hunter
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
.....the locker will be delivered, problem is I'm away for work, in Mexico until 7/20

Yes sir. I was trying to say work delaying you was equivalent to old school shipping.

Torqmasters isn’t let any grass grow under their feet now that the locker exists. Nice and fast on their part. Props to them!

You sir still have my sympathy for having to wait on your new toy ;)

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
Cora emailed me directly, (She must be lurking here :) ) they had email issues and I now have a tracking number... I may even be installing it this weekend. I might post pics.

J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
Same here, I assume for me its because its being shipped to Canada and USPS don't provide tracking numbers OR we are falling in the 2nd production batch?

Their auto email system is down...we broke it

Cora just emailed me and gave me my tracking number. I believe she is personally emailing customers to inform on shipping info. Damn good company imo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

Gassygordo

Oct 16, 2017
Fillmore, NY
Ownership

1. 500
OK, l pulled my P5 into my airconditioned shop (after a bath) at 8AM. Passed the spin test, so l completed my reassembly and backed out of my shop at 4PM. I am whipped and sore, so l only took a short test run. I have a small creek crossing across from the house that I could never make in low gear because it would raise the left front high in the air and I had to back down and get a running start in second and still spin to make the top. My wife would scream and hurt my ears! Today I just pulled up to the bottom (while still in the creek) left it in first, just eased on the throttle and about half way up, up comes the left front and I just kept going with out slipping a tire! I CRIED!!!!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!