Toy Hauler P1K5 w/ half ton

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
to a point but really have the truck be rigid too. pushing on the back of the trailer lightens tow vehicle, really what it boils down to is you are almost at the weight a 1500 would have no problem with and 3/4 has the weight and suspension to mitigate the movements of the trailer even if its a bit more off balance than normal.(what they are made for) this is why I'm saying something is wrong. adjustments or shocks would be what I would be looking at plenty of trucks have no bars, things over 350s because the suspension is stiffer and you don't need it

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
7800 dry, would be good probably for one utv, but kinda wasted space. two would certainly bump you to 2500. like it other wise you can put it over the wheels easy and would turn sharp camping spots or circle of death with the wheels there thats why i like my wildwood we go to alot of tight parks with trees

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!