Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That sucks. I had a cortisone injection in my knee I hurt this year and it was great for two months. Had it again in September, didn’t work as good this time. My knee surgeon said there is a new injection for the knee that’s a jelly and supposed to be great. Not covered yet. I see him after another X-ray.
Caper
Good luck with that. I’d like to know more about the new knee therapy when you find out..

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Good luck with that. I’d like to know more about the new knee therapy when you find out..
I use this spray on my neck. It freezes it for a little bit. It’s the only thing I have right now.
Caper
4922C7A3 A45D 4A5B 8284 61923F51B5E9

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That reminds me of carrying shingles up a rickety wooden ladder...then nailing the b****es down...great on the back and knees.
When you’re younger you think you can do that forever.
Haha
My dad was a contractor. 7 boys and one girl, she was second youngest. So as soon as we could pick up shingles, we were picking up shingles, and when we could climb a ladder, we were taking shingles up, working our way up to a bundle. I wasn’t that old when I could carry a full bundle up the ladder. Strong legs. Fighting a few times I got them in a leg scissors and that was it. Haha
I should have opened a roofing business instead of going to the shipyards. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Monte, your favourite show is starting this year again. Oak Island.
😊
They found a ships railing in the swamp around 10’ down. They had it tested twice, it came back 670 to 770 AD. Only people on the sea around here then were the Vikings.
Crazy. One thing is for sure they are finding a lot of old stuff. No gold yet. Haha
lr probably knows what is buried there. 😊
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Monte, your favourite show is starting this year again. Oak Island.
😊
They found a ships railing in the swamp around 10’ down. They had it tested twice, it came back 670 to 770 AD. Only people on the sea around here then were the Vikings.
Crazy. One thing is for sure they are finding a lot of old stuff. No gold yet. Haha
lr probably knows what is buried there. 😊
Caper
No, nobody knows what’s buried there except John Wayne and he ain’t talkin….🤔

• Haha
advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
When you’re younger you think you can do that forever.
Haha
My dad was a contractor. 7 boys and one girl, she was second youngest. So as soon as we could pick up shingles, we were picking up shingles, and when we could climb a ladder, we were taking shingles up, working our way up to a bundle. I wasn’t that old when I could carry a full bundle up the ladder. Strong legs. Fighting a few times I got them in a leg scissors and that was it. Haha
I should have opened a roofing business instead of going to the shipyards. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Caper
Nope!!

I grew up doing the same thing in Florida...residential and small commercial strip malls. Dad used to tell me you better go to college so you don't need to be doing this when you're 60. Glad I did.

Continued to build small stuff to make extra money until I fast lined out of a Huey at work and realized I could no longer do that crap...at about age 50. Shortly after that I had short trip on a sliding ladder resulting in 21 stiches and shoulder surgery which reinforced that thought. The first two were enough for me to not go for a third.

I ordered some fly fishing stuff from a place called "Breton Flies"...you don't think that's fly larva do you?

• Love
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Had another fine day in the Spa City again. Blue sky, sun and no wind, 72*

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Nope!!

I grew up doing the same thing in Florida...residential and small commercial strip malls. Dad used to tell me you better go to college so you don't need to be doing this when you're 60. Glad I did.

Continued to build small stuff to make extra money until I fast lined out of a Huey at work and realized I could no longer do that crap...at about age 50. Shortly after that I had short trip on a sliding ladder resulting in 21 stiches and shoulder surgery which reinforced that thought. The first two were enough for me to not go for a third.

I ordered some fly fishing stuff from a place called "Breton Flies"...you don't think that's fly larva do you?
Is it coming from Cape Breton.
😊
It would be great if it was.
April here before any fly fishing.
Seems like a long way away.
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
48 and all blue looking up...snow on the mountains above 5K but it won't last with warm weather and rain coming.
Still a little snow on the ground in southern Alberta. This picture is from my friends blind looking towards the woods and river. To the right is the field where my blind usually is. And house and buildings to the right behind.
The bucks have ran right past the blind heading for the woods.
Caper
1B77DA0B 20EF 45E0 9ACB 17979843B78F

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Is it coming from Cape Breton.
😊
It would be great if it was.
April here before any fly fishing.
Seems like a long way away.
Caper
Beats me...ordered on line. Not like in the old days when you got address's for folks and maybe a phone like Breton (BR2-4687)...remember those?? We had only one area code up until a few years ago.

Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Beats me...ordered on line. Not like in the old days when you got address's for folks and maybe a phone like Breton (BR2-4687)...remember those?? We had only one area code up until a few years ago.
We only started having to dial our area code in the last couple years. Around the camp people still have a party line. Usually only two people now. But still. Haha
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
44* this morning, the high will be 71* under overcast sky all day.

• Love
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
We only started having to dial our area code in the last couple years. Around the camp people still have a party line. Usually only two people now. But still. Haha
Caper
Not sure but I don' know of any party lines left but then, who knows.

Currently it's 33.8 on the ground but there are white flakes falling from the sky and melting upon contact with the ground. Forecast high is 39 so not much chance of accumulation. Once the sun shows it's self we'll know if the snow level has dropped over night...sure it did.

Breakfast behind me...News flash...it's 34 and it's rain again.

Forgot...two racks of baby ribs out of the freezer and will be headed to a 225 degree warm-up surrounded by hickory and cherry smoke for about 6 hours. After a couple hours of heavy smoke I'm trying parchment paper wrap to see if it will soak up some of the fat...even though they are pretty lean. Fall apart tender I bet!!

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!