P500 Yet another newbie

JJdog

JJdog

Aug 26, 2018
BC, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Hello to the group. i have a 2017 P500 (one of the fast red ones) and have been following the forum for a while. This seems like a great group of people and I have learned so much in a short time from all of you.

I hail from a small town called Maple Ridge outside of Vancouver, in BC, Canada. The trails I am riding are steep, narrow and rocky. Most of them are for dirt bikes so the narrow P5 gets into places where the bigger rigs can't go.

These rigs are infectious. it's like they are begging to be modified/upgraded. i have added the Honda fabric top, wind deflector, under hood storage, under seat storage, stick stoppers, Warn Provantage 2500, cargo box. Next on the list is new tires. I will try and and a photo. This is pre-Warn.

I hope i can provide some of my own experiences that people will find valuable or interesting. Looking forward to engaging in the discussions.

IMG 20170506 170018109

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from MI. That red does look fast!! ;)

BuckCreek01

BuckCreek01

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2018
Griffin Ga.
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Georgia and yes the red rigs are the fastest. Learned that on this forum from select members.;)

Get it dirty and have some fun. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Cleveland! One point in life I lived in Ladner not too far from you.

Reactions: trigger
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That’s miiiint! Welcome from the Great Lakes State.

R

Rustell

Greetings from a neighbor to the south. This is a great place to learn and share what you know.

JJdog

JJdog

Aug 26, 2018
BC, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks all for the warm welcome. The P5 is named Patty. Good to know about the front storage Mudder. No plans for PS until I spring for the locker. That will have to wait until after the tire upgrade. All big ticket items. I will have to pace myself. Although all the coverage of the locker makes it hard to resist.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!