Conceal Carry Insurance

HondaTim

HondaTim

Feb 8, 2014
Apparently I have been out of the loop and this is the first of me hearing about this. Any thoughts about it? Think it's a load of ****? Anyone have it?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No such thing in Tennessee. You are responsible for your bullet no matter where it goes. Example if you neutralize a situation and the and the bullet goes through the idiot and hits a innocent by stander, that's on you.

HondaTim

HondaTim

Feb 8, 2014
No such thing in Tennessee. You are responsible for your bullet no matter where it goes. Example if you neutralize a situation and the and the bullet goes through the idiot and hits a innocent by stander, that's on you.

Yep, that's why I run a 145 grain hollow point in my 10mm just for that reason.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Four or five years ago, it was in the news that a 15 yr old Amish girl was riding in a carriage out in the middle of nowhere in Ohio farm country and was hit and killed by a bullet that fell from the sky. Don't think they ever figured out who fired it or from where either.
Crazy sh** happens!

Reactions: moparornocar
HondaTim

HondaTim

Feb 8, 2014
That is crazy. Think that's the first I've ever heard of someone dying like that.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Happens more often around July 4 and New Years, physics is a cruel mistress. The bullet travels down with a significant portion of the force it traveled up with. So it's like getting shot from above.

Why you only point your gun at something you want to put a hole in with a know backstop strong enough to stop the bullet you fired.

Idiots that shoot into the air are a risk for everyone else.

advertisement
J

JTW

Four or five years ago, it was in the news that a 15 yr old Amish girl was riding in a carriage out in the middle of nowhere in Ohio farm country and was hit and killed by a bullet that fell from the sky. Don't think they ever figured out who fired it or from where either.
Crazy sh** happens!
I remember that.. the guy turned himself in. He was discharging a muzzleloader after hunting and shot it high. It was certainly a fluke but I don't think they charged him. Just one of those crazy things.. sad and avoidable but s*** does happen.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!