Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Jamie makes really nice stuff! Even the hardware he supplies with his parts are top of the line.
I was real reluctant at first to spend that kinda money on a couple brackets but yes they are very sturdy and worked perfectly for my need. Will get some additional strength. Actually with the bent up frame section it was awesome having them as a template to manipulate the bent up frame section to and keep the mounting holes correct. Very glad it was suggested.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I was real reluctant at first to spend that kinda money on a couple brackets but yes they are very sturdy and worked perfectly for my need. Will get some additional strength. Actually with the bent up frame section it was awesome having them as a template to manipulate the bent up frame section to and keep the mounting holes correct. Very glad it was suggested.
You and me both, the prices are not for the faint of heart....😳 His front shock tower brace and front control arm braces are also really nice pieces. I'm 100% convinced that the Raceco shock tower brace saved the front of my chassis from being bent to crap when I crashed my car last season at the races. I'm also 100% convinced that the SATV frame brace I run also played a big part in that. 😎

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You and me both, the prices are not for the faint of heart....😳 His front shock tower brace and front control arm braces are also really nice pieces. I'm 100% convinced that the Raceco shock tower brace saved the front of my chassis from being bent to crap when I crashed my car last season at the races. I'm also 100% convinced that the SATV frame brace I run also played a big part in that. 😎
I already have plans on SATV brace next week, have that in the other machine. The rest will come down the road. Kinda doing the least I can at first but keep running into crap I feel is necessary right off the bat to protect the machine in our trails. I hate putting stuff on em after they’re all bent up.
Is there a shock upright support that runs towards the dash brace area, or just side to side? I’ve seen one that goes across.

Last edited:
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I already have plans on SATV brace next week, have that in the other machine. The rest will come down the road. Kinda doing the least I can at first but keep running into crap I feel is necessary right off the bat to protect the machine in our trails. I hate putting stuff on em after they’re all bent up.
Is there a shock upright support that runs towards the dash brace area, or just side to side? I’ve seen one that goes across.
Just the one that goes side to side..... I'm thinking about adding a couple bars from the shock tower to the dash bar exactly as you described.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks @SuperATV for the for excellent service and price, there’s a couple of members of the Idaho BrushBusters members with Talons that’ll be testing them out. Get this stuff on before they get beat up this time.

D2529ADE B891 43C1 9B5C DE8628A84986

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
But....... what about the free stickers and 🦩 horn?????

#nomo
#NTC
Idk, I’ll look. But first I gotta talk to @SuperATV about these light scratches on the underside of the skid plates from being in a box. Unacceptable.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks @SuperATV for the for excellent service and price, there’s a couple of members of the Idaho BrushBusters members with Talons that’ll be testing them out. Get this stuff on before they get beat up this time.

View attachment 318414
Did you get any decals or a horn?

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I sure wish @SuperATV made a winter gasket kit for their flip open windshields…………

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!