Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Did you call your local dealers. I was able to get 2 stock takeoffs for FREE around here. They put on custom cages and just wanted them out of their hair.
Ya I checked with a couple local dealers. There aren’t many Hondas around here. We’re just not near as populated as most of the country either. Local parts are a MFer.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Bluetooth receiver got here today. Looks to be good quality and the built in amp as much smaller then was imagining so great news! Wasn’t impressed with their speakers years ago but I think the systems are good.
Talon limited space so didn’t want big stereo receiver like Pioneers had and decided against a soundbar hanging off roll bar. Don’t want to sacrifice dash cubby. Looked up what was available for Talon and too expensive, took up too much headspace or both. So this is what came up with.
Wild hair so I’m starting to out roof area to build entertainment system. Have end vision in my head. Got to keep it light, sound good but kinda want it to look like it was factory. It’ll bolt up to factory roof mounts so there’s no clamps around the cage and I’m going to give it sound deadening properties to make Talon even quieter.
Here’s template, already made adjustments for a straight cage, crude start but it’s a start. Just getting feel of mounting and speaker placement.

28FDDD9B AE61 4C80 9FCA 72B57AA8D3A9

BD49B894 C4EF 4597 87B6 6635CAA7F7C2

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Bluetooth receiver got here today. Looks to be good quality and the built in amp as much smaller then was imagining so great news! Wasn’t impressed with their speakers years ago but I think the systems are good.
Talon limited space so didn’t want big stereo receiver like Pioneers had and decided against a soundbar hanging off roll bar. Don’t want to sacrifice dash cubby. Looked up what was available for Talon and too expensive, took up too much headspace or both. So this is what came up with.
Wild hair so I’m starting to out roof area to build entertainment system. Have end vision in my head. Got to keep it light, sound good but kinda want it to look like it was factory. It’ll bolt up to factory roof mounts so there’s no clamps around the cage and I’m going to give it sound deadening properties to make Talon even quieter.
Here’s template, already made adjustments for a straight cage, crude start but it’s a start. Just getting feel of mounting and speaker placement.

View attachment 319682

View attachment 319683
Yeah that cage is fubar. Glad you were able to snag a takeoff relatively close by!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Had free time at lunch so picked this up today. Thought it’d be nice to have overhead console, and I always loose or break my shades, plus give it a different kind of touch.Going to do door switches for some lights like the Pioneer.

530F1DF8 9B61 4741 9420 9AF53232A11A

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had free time at lunch so picked this up today. Thought it’d be nice to have overhead console, and I always loose or break my shades, plus give it a different kind of touch.Going to do door switches for some lights like the Pioneer.

View attachment 319874
Going fancy like Applebees on the talon

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV

View attachment 319874
That's pretty cool, where'd you snag it from?

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@SuperATV my glass windshield broke in the accident because of shotty craftsmanship. Glass is no problem and I know a guy to fix the paint.
But it seems one of the vents just fell out and no locking nut and wiper blade shattered where it meets the metal arm. Must be questionable product but I’d like to try it for myself, even though a little bump in the trails screws it all up. Are replacement parts available?

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
@SuperATV my glass windshield broke in the accident because of shotty craftsmanship. Glass is no problem and I know a guy to fix the paint.
But it seems one of the vents just fell out and no locking nut and wiper blade shattered where it meets the metal arm. Must be questionable product but I’d like to try it for myself, even though a little bump in the trails screws it all up. Are replacement parts available?
He’ll mail you some stickers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Lol! They are supposed to be CP proof! 🤣 🤣
PM me what you need. ;)🤘

advertisement