Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If that is the glass with wiper? You will be happy!! I have the flip up and the full glass. I like the full glass better. I like it so much I think I am gonna get rid of the flip and buy another glass.
Ya, luckily it came with it. I gave up on the flip ups. They have advantages but we broke so many and the scratches…Glass holds up better for us, the steel edges don’t snag trees.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Received this today, got plans to back light it down the road so not sure I’ll put it on right yet. Gotta figure out all the lighting and want everything here to do at once but that’s not effecting getting her ready to ride. Just hate them dummy stickers on the machine, not like they get followed anyways.
thank you @highpocket74 this is EXACTLY what was wanted! Right gauge and size lettering for this project

0F21CC2D D4FA 4A36 B622 1E3A11B6D962

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Received this today, got plans to back light it down the road so not sure I’ll put it on right yet. Gotta figure out all the lighting and want everything here to do at once but that’s not effecting getting her ready to ride. Just hate them dummy stickers on the machine, not like they get followed anyways.
thank you @highpocket74 this is EXACTLY what was wanted! Right gauge and size lettering for this project

View attachment 322089
I WANT ONE!!!!!!!

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X

View attachment 322089
@highpocket74 you need to add this to your store

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So I got belts for the Talon but had no bolts. Searched awhile today at lunch and found Civic seatbelt bolts that are perfect. Not sure how Talon’s are but these have anti rattle waffle washers and plastic rings where seatbelt hole is.
Got some time tonight, going to get all the plastics back in the interior.

A8A8E22D 18EF 4A49 B654 5CA9DC633E63

toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So I got belts for the Talon but had no bolts. Searched awhile today at lunch and found Civic seatbelt bolts that are perfect. Not sure how Talon’s are but these have anti rattle waffle washers and plastic rings where seatbelt hole is.
Got some time tonight, going to get all the plastics back in the interior.

View attachment 322094
they are very similar to that.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@highpocket74 you need to add this to your store
If he did he’d have to just have Talon recessed because dash underneath isn’t straight across unless someone was going to do a backing which wouldn’t be tough.

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Looks better on lol. Think I’ll do it blue later. Had to put it on, just with double sided tape till it gets lite up. Looks better then Honda instructions!

View attachment 322092
I heard though the grape vine Honda was doing a recall on the warning stickers because they keep falling off, I expect to get my notification any day!

H

HondaTech

If you were closer we could sell you almost every panel off a Talon, not in the correct colors though.

We have so many takeoff warranty plastics with minor scuffs and scrapes. Shipping is killer though.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If you were closer we could sell you almost every panel off a Talon, not in the correct colors though.

We have so many takeoff warranty plastics with minor scuffs and scrapes. Shipping is killer though.
I couldn’t find anything wrong with one you sent me.Just love how people would b**** if their sxs has a light scratch in it. I couldn’t hang out with that type. We know a big Polaris group that some of the guys will order new plastics at camp if a leaf even touches it wrong. It’s an off road vehicle wtf??

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I couldn’t find anything wrong with one you sent me.Just love how people would b**** if their sxs has a light scratch in it. I couldn’t hang out with that type. We know a big Polaris group that some of the guys will order new plastics at camp if a leaf even touches it wrong. It’s an off road vehicle wtf??
I've got holes worn in my plastics! HA!

H

HondaTech

Hey if Honda will pay for it, we send it. We had a couple buying a 700 deluxe almost walk out over a bumper scratch that we couldn't fix because they were on eternal backorder.

advertisement