Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Didn’t realize how messed up both rock sliders are but they did do their job

FED74B5D 3258 4C18 8448 398104AC3B44

Absolutely love that new front bumper! Makes the factory brush guard on the Pioneer look incredibly weak. I pushed over more trees then a bear has hair as well as bumping into other Sxs’s for last three weekends and it’s about the only thing that has zero damage. Did awesome at protecting what it was supposed to. When stuck we broke winch cable left and right, finally had to chain to it and get a start to jerk it out with Pioneer. Nothing. Didn’t move! That’s a beast and great powder coat.

7ABAFB14 390E 490B ABBE E725FCBFF5A1

Last edited:
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Didn’t realize how messed up both rock sliders are but they did do their job

View attachment 332940

Absolutely love that new front bumper! Makes the factory brush guard on the Pioneer look incredibly weak. I pushed over more trees then a bear has hair as well as bumping into other Sxs’s for last three weekends and it’s about the only thing that has zero damage. Did awesome at protecting what it was supposed to. When stuck we broke winch cable left and right, finally had to chain to it and get a start to jerk it out with Pioneer. Nothing. Didn’t move! That’s a beast and great powder coat.

View attachment 332942
That front bumper is badass for sure! And is now PNW Legend approved ;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That front bumper is badass for sure! And is now PNW Legend approved ;)
Lol. Rereading that I guess I was a little surprised at exactly how well it would work. I’d hoped it would so gotta give credit where it’s due! It’s a tank, yes Idaho approved!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 332965

Your next Christmas present
Even better present, come over and wash the Pioneer🤣
boy buddy that was bad though. Had about 5hrs in Talon and it’s still not fully clean. Trying to keep it nice. Maybe an hour on Wolvie and it’s good enough.
Some was Sammy fault, she was hitting the deep mud crap under full power. She really likes the new one.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Even better present, come over and wash the Pioneer🤣
boy buddy that was bad though. Had about 5hrs in Talon and it’s still not fully clean. Trying to keep it nice. Maybe an hour on Wolvie and it’s good enough.
Some was Sammy fault, she was hitting the deep mud crap under full power. She really likes the new one.
Need too find a second Tal-on

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Need too find a second Tal-on
I’m off and on about the idea. I know I could sell the Wolverine for enough to get another one built. Wife hasn’t warmed up to it yet but would be happy rolling around in it herself. Awesome to have a full Honda group.
My only issue is selling Wolvie, it’s an awesome rig that goes anywhere for anyone and very cheap to repair with no maintenance. Talon is pretty particular and sketchy just to toss key to anyone, it’s like a Gremlin and comes with instructions. Hard to sell that little gem.

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I’m off and on about the idea. I know I could sell the Wolverine for enough to get another one built. Wife hasn’t warmed up to it yet but would be happy rolling around in it herself. Awesome to have a full Honda group.
My only issue is selling Wolvie, it’s an awesome rig that goes anywhere for anyone and very cheap to repair with no maintenance. Talon is pretty particular and sketchy just to toss key to anyone, it’s like a Gremlin and comes with instructions. Hard to sell that little gem.
I'll buy it and keep it in the family

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Got another set of new Talon Takeoffs today. 75$ ain’t a bad deal lol. So now have two back spares, a front then this whole set and they’ll now fit Pioneer as well. Starting to look like at least a small percentage like @Plumber32. Except im a cheapskate
It has been really nice so far this year to have no flats slow leaks or 30 sidewall plugs in any of the three machines. Pioneer is holding up well so far.

F08A5530 25C4 4E34 882C B4A8C23A4E45

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got another set of new Talon Takeoffs today. 75$ ain’t a bad deal lol. So now have two back spares, a front then this whole set and they’ll now fit Pioneer as well. Starting to look like at least a small percentage like @Plumber32. Except im a cheapskate
It has been really nice so far this year to have no flats slow leaks or 30 sidewall plugs in any of the three machines. Pioneer is holding up well so far.

View attachment 334607
Call rb3 and get the wheel adapters for the wolverine and all 3 can run the same tires and wheels! That's what I did anyway. One 28" spare fits them all.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!