Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So it’s like TN mud in Idaho 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 TN mud stay with the sxs for a long time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
A lot of clay in in a few places we go. Not everywhere though.
I’m sure I still have some Tennessee mud on a few parts that got swapped to my newest Pioneer. One thing I remember about that mud was it stunk a little like fart. Maybe higher sulfur content? I’ll get back over there!

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
A lot of clay in in a few places we go. Not everywhere though.
I’m sure I still have some Tennessee mud on a few parts that got swapped to my newest Pioneer. One thing I remember about that mud was it stunk a little like fart. Maybe higher sulfur content? I’ll get back there!
Yep there were a few places the TN mud hole stunk but it’s probably because BW took baths in them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣nomo

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I noticed the white claw variety pack assortment in your cooler pic awhile back
I know the cooler picture in question. Figured I’d deal with the issue right away before I start getting weird pics and texts from @Jelewis80.
Here’s the picture of the cooler, there’s clearly a divider (ingeniously placed I might add) that separates trail sodas, passenger side for the wife and driver side for me.

6B470566 8A4E 4F50 94FF 37F414D30EA2

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I know the cooler picture in question. Figured I’d deal with the issue right away before I start getting weird pics and texts from @Jelewis80.
Here’s the picture of the cooler, there’s clearly a divider (ingeniously placed I might add) that separates trail sodas, passenger side for the wife and driver side for me.

View attachment 332735
OW, sure!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Worst part about owning Sxs’s is right here. I used to complain about having to wash 8-9 dirt bikes but these are much worse. Especially the damn Talon, it loves mud everywhere. Well got them lined up for later, then bring out 3 Honda dirt bikes. Going to be some long after hours going on. Been raining all day so should help some.

D235CCD9 CA64 49FC A962 35F77FA5A825

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Worst part about owning Sxs’s is right here. I used to complain about having to wash 8-9 dirt bikes but these are much worse. Especially the damn Talon, it loves mud everywhere. Well got them lined up for later, then bring out 3 Honda dirt bikes. Going to be some long after hours going on. Been raining all day so should help some.

View attachment 332885
1st world problems buddy ;)

But, yah....I feel your pain, it usually takes me a couple hours to get the T1Kx & Donkey cleaned up after a serious mud fest

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
1st world problems buddy ;)

But, yah....I feel your pain, it usually takes me a couple hours to get the T1Kx & Donkey cleaned up after a serious mud fest
Probably why some are afraid of mud. Oh well it’s fun making um that way isn’t it?

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member

View attachment 332885
Good grief, washing the machine listening to tunes and drinking beer is very relaxing!

#cleansxsmatter
#power wash
#cleanRamtrucksmatter

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Good grief, washing the machine listening to tunes and drinking beer is very relaxing!

#cleansxsmatter
#power wash
#cleanRamtrucksmatter
The f*** it is. 6 straight hours and 4 gallons of fuel through new pressure washer later and I still have the Pioneer left! Like I got time for that s***.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!