image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well guys @CumminsPusher & I are coming a long way for some memories and I'm thinking the Devils Elbow is on my bucket list! Worst case scenario I will be making an insurance claim, but I'm thinking I'm going to get a hell of a good picture of all of you guys at the bottom looking up at me! I'm going to enter it in April ROTM;)

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well guys @CumminsPusher & I are coming a long way for some memories and I'm thinking the Devils Elbow is on my bucket list! Worst case scenario I will be making an insurance claim, but I'm thinking I'm going to get a hell of a good picture of all of you guys at the bottom looking up at me! I'm going to enter it in April ROTM;)

I will hold your beer! May hit it this time!

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nah these things will do more than most people have balls
That vid looks crazy but if you pay attention to the angle of the vid to the direction that the trees are growing. You can tell that they tilted the camera in a way that made the hill appear steeper than it realy was.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AKRider and Eltobgi
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'd probably try it if I had a gear reduction. That would be a long hard climb with 30 inch tires and stock gearing.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Make sure videos are allowed! I'm down to have a good ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
3rd weekend of October is the Fall Jamboree. They hold all kinds of events. Drag racing, obstacle course, mud bog races, hill climbs- Haunted Trail ride. Great for the whole family.
Roctanes work really well here in East TN mountains.
Im really interested in how the pitbull rockers are going to do. I'm guessing really good by how expensive they are. That's if they ever get here

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Out of all the stuff I've done to mine the roctanes change the machines capablities instantly. Night and day difference.
That's two votes from trusted sources to help me decide. I've followed him up some technical stuff. He has no problems at all. The stock Bighorns didn't do as well, but I stuck with him. He's the one that recommended going with the WE shocks. His Ranger is the WE version Polaris was selling.

Reactions: Windrock1000
advertisement