image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im really interested in how the pitbull rockers are going to do. I'm guessing really good by how expensive they are. That's if they ever get here
So last week i got a call from pitbull, cause i placed an order with the trump victory promo of 50% off assuming you did too. He told me that they are half way through going through the 1200 orders they recieved that day after their computer system crashed. They are still honoring the discount code of those who made their order that day. So expect a call. And pick up when you get a wierd area number calling you

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im really interested in how the pitbull rockers are going to do. I'm guessing really good by how expensive they are. That's if they ever get here

Sexy looking tire. Looks like mix between a evo and a roctane. Should do great.

Reactions: Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So last week i got a call from pitbull, cause i placed an order with the trump victory promo of 50% off assuming you did too. He told me that they are half way through going through the 1200 orders they recieved that day after their computer system crashed. They are still honoring the discount code of those who made their order that day. So expect a call. And pick up when you get a wierd area number calling you

Awsome. I'm waiting for the call is was order 800

Reactions: CumminsPusher
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awsome. I'm waiting for the call is was order 800
I dont know if they are geting to the orders by last name or by the time that they were ordered. But i ordered mine 20 mins befor their cut off time and my last name starts with m.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I thought it was funny in the video where the guy said he was going to need a new belt.

I'm still not sure a pioneer could do it.

Maybe @snuffnwhisky could do it since he stretched his wheel base and lowered the CG. I vote that he goes first!
No vote needed, I'm game! Unless I look at it and go oh s*** that might kill me!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Having to drink alone too! Bored haven't been riding in weeks. Going tomorrow for a pre super bowl trip.
Haven't meet @Delton yet but if gives you sh$$ he must be a standup guy.
I save all my sh*t for Drfubar lol. And as usual, people just jealous cause the voices only talk to me.

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I dont know if they are geting to the orders by last name or by the time that they were ordered. But i ordered mine 20 mins befor their cut off time and my last name starts with m.

So I was before you. but mines a T so probably alphabetical order.

Reactions: DGann
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want it to be a challenge! If I suffer the loss of a tire in battle I will have justification for upgrading to an 8 ply when I get back to ND!;)
You definitely don't want to slip off the side of a Tennessee mountian, you will flip end over end and won't stop till you hit the nearest ocean. Lol

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
You definitely don't want to slip off the side of a Tennessee mountian, you will flip end over end and won't stop till you hit the nearest ocean. Lol
Sounds so like I need to add an anchor as my next mod or an inflatable roof that doubles as an emergency raft in the event I make it to the nearest ocean:confused:

I can see that it's no joke! I say... Never underestimate an opponent...especially when that opponent is a mountain & named after HIM! Lol

I may not make it my first run but I will make it!

advertisement