image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Were you short spacers?

Just spring spacers. They were mounted under the springs. Cheap easy. But It's going to be better this time. I hate cheating out but they were easy to pull back out. The problem Isi never did

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: pct
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey judging time based off of beers isn't good for me. I can drink a lot during a project especially damn wiring!

Sent from iPhone
Come on down. I will get you a keg if you want. Got to put a duel battery set up and a PDM in a ASAP! Got all the stuff and a well equipped shop!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dammit CP, you beat me to another idea. The smoked tail lights! Lol. And all these pics of lift kits has got me to itching, better go pay some bills so I'm too broke to order one.

Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

Sent from iPhone

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Come on down. I will get you a keg if you want. Got to put a duel battery set up and a PDM in a ASAP! Got all the stuff and a well equipped shop!

I'd love too! I wouldn't care who's rig we were working on at all. It would just be cool to get some s*** done while having some beers with like minded people!

Sent from iPhone

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

Sent from iPhone

I love this! Can I make it my sig?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok wish us luck! Since it doesn't look like Honda likes me I'm turning in out extended warranty. I talked to my wife and she agrees it goes back into the sxs. We could have used it elsewhere but getting protection! First of all skids. Wife says go so...sss on the way. We had 250 left. You guys made me do it!! But again wife says go for it well get around like never before so lift kit is coming. I'll do the high lift that's why I cut the roof so it's go time. She says you all are bad influences. I disagree. Delton says it's more stable so I used his way this time. Damn you guys I'll barely have enough for beer!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
So did you reinstall tail lights and wind deflector? Can't wait to see how it will look!:)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Tails in. I'm adding some stuff tonight to to gain more power but I'll get pics in morning.

Reactions: pct and Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'll probably run my lift through this winter and treat myself to the high lifter a arms this spring. The trails we run are really rutted and deep so the arched a arms are next on my list;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'll probably run my lift through this winter and treat myself to the high lifter a arms this spring. The trails we run are really rutted and deep so the arched a arms are next on my list;)
The a arm we absolutely can't do because trails here are too tight

Reactions: Eltobgi
advertisement