P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nipper

May 11, 2017
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice looking ride! What part of Tenn you from? I come to Sparta and War Trace from time to time for cattle. Beautiful country!

Reactions: pct and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nice looking ride! What part of Tenn you from? I come to Sparta and War Trace from time to time for cattle. Beautiful country!
Thank you if you're referring to me. I'm actually from Spokane Washington just visit the lovely state of Tennessee once a year starting now.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Update on getting pics off my phone.
IPhone repair guy says new screen and battery "should " fix it. Said he's never seen so much mud inside a phone so no promises because it holds in water but still trying. Still no word on who sent it too me and I'd love to know.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Update on getting pics off my phone.
IPhone repair guy says new screen and battery "should " fix it. Said he's never seen so much mud inside a phone so no promises because it holds in water but still trying. Still no word on who sent it too me and I'd love to know.
I wouldn't think you would need a new screen or battery to do a data transfer to a replacement phone of the same make! dropping a few hundred dollars into replacing those parts should be last resort, as it was said it "Should" , with no guarantees! Wishing you the best of luck, buddy!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I wouldn't think you would need a new screen or battery to do a data transfer to a replacement phone of the same make! dropping a few hundred dollars into replacing those parts should be last resort, as it was said it "Should" , with no guarantees! Wishing you the best of luck, buddy!
Need to have screen access for a backup

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Need to have screen access for a backup
I guess I always just watched them plug one cord into the old and another into the new and Start the transfer from another device!
But I'm sure you are right, I'm not up to speed with tech! Which model phone do you have?

Reactions: nbomar and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glad you at least got phone back. Nice to see there's still a few good people out there. I lost my 2gal gas jug on the trails at RRB. We found it sitting on a stump. Minus the gas lol. I hope it went to someone who actually needed it

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's why I quit watching TV news. If I just believed them, I'd want to just plain throw in the towel, when in the "real world" there are a LOT of really great people out there!!!!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!