P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Your a smart man CP!

I'm a bit older than you and trust me you are doing the right thing. I spent time with my boys. Caught a lot of sh.. at work for going away as much as I did with my family. But those times are precious. F work ( I say that as I sit in my office working)
Yea things are backwards, you need a bigger house and more family time when your young and have children, instead of the other way around.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7401
Muddiest I've ever seen it! Holy s***! Got sideways drifting into camp and took out storage box on the trailer. But we got in. When I say we don't cement camp I mean it
IMG 7399
IMG 7411

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yea things are backwards, you need a bigger house and more family time when your young and have children, instead of the other way around.

That is definitely the toughest part of life.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 43382
Underway for first weekend back locally.
Just my daughter in my rig we're jamming out! Everyone else is there or shortly behind.

Nothing any more important than spending time with your children when they are young.......
well maybe except for embarrassing them!!!!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It' may not be good for us later in life though. We have very little and live day to day. I'm not sure how we'll do but I do know the kids had a good childhood. Not sure where the happy medium is.

My kids are all gone now and yes, I was that dumb parent that left work early and was at every practice and on every field trip and took trips with the family when we had to sleep in the rig and stopped at grocery stores to buy a loaf of bread to make sandwiches. My wife and I figure that we are only going to have to work until we're about 72 to be able to afford to retire but did I say that the kids have left home?

I don't regret one minute of the work that I missed to be with my kids at the times that they needed a little bit more attention.
(and maybe just a little bit of embarrassment of always having Mom and Dad around)

Besides the memories for my wife and I, the best thing is to watch our children doing the same and even more with our grandchildren.
Life is a big circle and truly, "what goes around.....comes around."

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7436

Quad back up running is well worth it. Been people riding all weekend but it's a bit like pulling teeth. Pioneer is so much fun. Something about tunes heat no rain and lights makes adults and kids choose it. IMG 7440
Hey @Montecresto you were worried about being too close to town. Here's st.maries from the hill. Nothing but woods my friend.

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!