P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Glad to see everything is getting back to order buddy, gotta get some rest and relaxation, we are taking the camper out this weekend for some chill time. I definitely need it after the past few weeks here too.
Enjoy it yourself Mopar! You have had so many things on at once good and bad it'll be a nice break. I'm expecting photos and details!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hours and hours of washing but she's pretty clean.
IMG 7370

Like I told a good friend of mine I've been procrastinating washing and fixing all the memories away. It's kind of sad to see it this way but I guess new memories must be made.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 43198
Like I told a good friend of mine I've been procrastinating washing and fixing all the memories away. It's kind of sad to see it this way but I guess new memories must be made.
I bet there is still a good bit of Tennessee memories in your driveway. Lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I bet there is still a good bit of Tennessee memories in your driveway. Lol
Yes there is!:):) still feels weird we went there. I'm jealous of some of you guys that get to see the country like that. It's awesome

advertisement
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 43198

WOW CP!!!!!!

When did you get a WHITE one?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 43198
Those dents and dings will bring a smile to your face for years to come.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Those dents and dings will bring a smile to your face for years to come.
:) Very true. 3 things we have on video so far so it'll be fun to say "this one here was caused by this.."

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp and pct
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think many people here know of my hatred for Polaris as I'm not bashful. Last one I'll ever own is this 2013 Sportsman. If Honda would pull their head from their ass and build a 2-up quad I would've bought Honda.
IMG 7375

Just picked up for the camping trip this weekend from the shop as we'll have many showing up without a ride and that's unacceptable. Mainly kids use this rig so maintenance has to be spot on and hard on a Popo. 4K later it's running again. Lots of side work has to be traded out to the shop but she's back home. One more thing off the always growing list.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think many people here know of my hatred for Polaris as I'm not bashful. Last one I'll ever own is this 2013 Sportsman. If Honda would pull their head from their ass and build a 2-up quad I would've bought Honda.
View attachment 43246

Just picked up for the camping trip this weekend from the shop as we'll have many showing up without a ride and that's unacceptable. Mainly kids use this rig so maintenance has to be spot on and hard on a Popo. 4K later it's running again. Lots of side work has to be traded out to the shop but she's back home. One more thing off the always growing list.
I gotta admit the irs on the sportsman is alot more comfortable than the sra on my foreman. But I value dependability over comfort any day of the week. Nice looking bike Dave.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I gotta admit the irs on the sportsman is alot more comfortable than the sra on my foreman. But I value dependability over comfort any day of the week. Nice looking bike Dave.

Until it breaks down it's an incredible machine! Lightyears above others with power and suspension. But I like dependability you know that. Polaris isn't that! Could've bought three Foremans for what we've got into this pos but needed a true 2up for others or emergencies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Until it breaks down it's an incredible machine! Lightyears above others with power and suspension. But I like dependability you know that. Polaris isn't that! Could've bought three Foremans for what we've got into pos this but needed a true 2up.

I can say the same thing! I'm right there with you on the statement.
Abd91fe8861a6eb0eb3aff18eda6c08043e6203af970e96239b1211ea2080ba8

advertisement