image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dammit guys I worked until 1am this morning all hell broke loose on me last night. I'll blame some on being worn out and frustrated but wow this last stretch is pissing me off.
Bolts for rear floor had to be swapped out with 10mm and new push clips because they were worn out from clutch removals, had door accent lighting like in the red one where you open the doors and it shined "Honda" on the ground (but this time in back bumper to say Honda as it's sitting) catch fire. I thought wtf then figured out that led is only meant for door being open short periods. It gets hot as hell and will melt the projector. Grrr
The rear winch had been in front and worked great on 4 different rigs but this install the power stud became loose so I checked and it was broke so had to rebuild it with no time for new parts. Skid plates some of the self tappers are loose so I'll get nutserts for those. Had bed full of bolts and tools and I stupidly opened it spilled everything out including the used motor oil inside so that was epic! F*********cccckkkk!!!! Bad night and I have very little time tonight as it is now time to get everything else ready for the trip, I need two more days I'm stressed the hell out! Dammit Jim!
Still moving forward on 3 hrs sleep but we will prevail we ARE LEAVING Saturday morning so help me.
Sorry for frustrated post I'm pissy but it'll work out I know

Don't stress friend and don't pack the house in tools for the trip. My shop is only 40 mins from the campground. My best friends owns a hardware store and a fab shop. If we can't buy it... we will make it. Load the machine and get on the road Saturday. I'm only a hour away from Drfubars so we can fix it.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I like that

I was thinking about your tailgate fire....A few years back I decided to do a full restoration on a Honda Trail 70. I bought it from an old guy that was a good friend of mine and it came with a lot of original parts. I was nearly done and one day while doing some welding for another project I had a MAJOR problem. Sitting on the table was a box of parts including THE ORIGINAL headlight bucket in mint condition. Said box caught fire from welding and was essentially destroyed before I flipped my helmet back up. LOTS of swearing that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Jshell3
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Today was a mixed day. Got a "talking" to today at work I guess my performance hasn't been the best. No trouble they totally get it but that's not something I get ever. I know my mind isn't there I'm currently in Tennessee lol.
Tonight has been super productive. Puddle Jumper is done! As buttoned up as it's getting we ran out of time but it should be pretty solid. No worries picking anything up @drfubar. Pretty excited! We're currently pretty close on packing and flashlight,radios,and cordless tools being charged. Looking good. s*** we're excited to get that way. 36hours till we make our break from Washington state!

J

JTW

Today was a mixed day. Got a "talking" to today at work I guess my performance hasn't been the best. No trouble they totally get it but that's not something I get ever. I know my mind isn't there I'm currently in Tennessee lol.
Tonight has been super productive. Puddle Jumper is done! As buttoned up as it's getting we ran out of time but it should be pretty solid. No worries picking anything up @drfubar. Pretty excited! We're currently pretty close on packing and flashlight,radios,and cordless tools being charged. Looking good. s*** we're excited to get that way. 36hours till we make our break from Washington state!

IMG 3637

J

Jshell3

36 hours!!!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I picked up another clutch off eBay so u might make it through takeover :cool:

Bringing the stock set too. But thanks for the reassurance! How ya coming Snuff?

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand