P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
449df078f08ed16593b56b9a21165a38
Good woman right there I tell you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Y'all have a safe trip. No need to push it.
Thanks Snuff. We need to make it as quick as possible to ride. We're not sight seeing along the way we are going to ride, 7 full days in unfamiliar areas. We are ready to go!!!
IMG 9736

Just got done head out in the AM. Packing for 11 days on road and camping proved to be much difficult then planned. f*** me running.
My daughter was tearing up as she hugged me for the last time and honestly me too. Never been away from kids for over 2 days. We need this though. Not use to over 100 miles away.
See you all soon everyone good luck getting everything ready and on the trip also. Can't wait to see all my friends for the first time!
As for us this is the end of this chapter.
Cheers!
IMG 9737

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
See u soon buddy! Hopefully I don't have to call a bunch of u to help put my rig together! Lol

View attachment 40851
You better make it! Work your ass off I know you're behind but you're coming. I'm bringing lots of goods if needed I'd gladly pitch in! As long as I'm not working on mine I'm ok and I'd sure help a friend.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@sugarray I wanted to let you know that the deal you did for us was being held for the right opportunity and unfortunately that came about quickly for a friend in need. There are a couple here that this was mentioned to so I wanted to say something. It's in the right hands I hope that's ok. Also @jak9922 youve got a great heart man! Don't mean to screw up your reputation but damn! Thanks guys!!!

Last edited:
advertisement
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
@sugarray I wanted to let you know that the deal you did for us was being held for the right opportunity and unfortunately that came about quickly for a friend in need. There are a couple here that this was mentioned to so I wanted to say something. It's in the right hands I hope that's ok. Also @jak9922 youve got a great heart man! Don't mean to screw up your reputation but damn! Thanks guys!!!
lets not start the rumor ;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Still running fine after the Takeover however she's sad. Love coming soon for the old girl. She had a job to do today. Had to tow our friends car to the back 40 and obviously handled it great

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Did that car try and make it through the Takeover?
Lol. Something happened in the rear end just before Takeover and it got sideways at speed on our friend. Luckily it's a brick s***house of a car and no one got hurt

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Headed to St.Marie's Idaho to our favorite spot on Friday. First time back at it this year. Going up as cheaply as possible so that means no bus and a tent however back to the basics is fine with us. Rain likely and the area will be slick as snot.
After running RRB previously we'll be looking for some rougher then normal stuff. Puddle Jumper is still rough but new control arms here Friday so 3 damaged will get replaced up there and tonight got the shocks adjusted out finally so our previous issues should go away.
IMG 7351

My boys attacked the dirt bikes that needed attention tonight so we can all squirt some mud.
IMG 7352

We'll have 7 bikes the Pioneer and the pos(Polaris quad) with its new motor in tow. Can't wait to see some trees.
Going to be quiet after the Takeover meeting but we'll be at the Hondasxs bar HFAWHA Friday so see ya all there. Goodnight everyone

Last edited:
advertisement