P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 0073
On the road for Memorial Day camping. My wife her friend "cricket" as some know her by and 4 of the younger children as well. Very busy at work so can't take time off so I'll be staying out with them tonight and waking up bfe to head into work and returning Friday after work.
Tough women and kids to go camping alone for a couple of days but awesome for the little ones. Dirt bikes all loaded for the kids. Quad will be up for emergency. Pioneer will be coming with me on Friday.

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 44485 On the road for Memorial Day camping. My wife her friend "cricket" as some know her by and 4 of the younger children as well. Very busy at work so can't take time off so I'll be staying out with them tonight and waking up bfg to head into work and returning Friday after work.
Tough women and kids to go camping alone for a couple of days but awesome for the little ones. Dirt bikes all loaded for the kids. Quad will be up for emergency. Pioneer will be coming with me on Friday.
Great! Hey can you PM me with your e-mail? And I will give you my e-mail. I've got to get blowers installed before the July ride. I need a list of the right parts if you have time. Brackets, switches, switch panel? Thanks Smitty

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Great! Hey can you PM me with your e-mail? And I will give you my e-mail. I've got to get blowers installed before the July ride. I need a list of the right parts if you have time. Brackets, switches, switch panel? Thanks Smitty
Absolutely and done. Bug me anytime my friend

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Offended around here??????
I think we all get offended sometimes here I know I've gotten butt hurt over stupid stuff. You figure how many different types of humor,backgrounds,lifestyles and situations people have on here. I know ive pissed off a few because of a s***ty mood or beliefs I've had even mistaken humor. We're all human and need to forgive one another. You never know the whole story sometimes of why people say what they do
We only have one shot at this life so it's better to not sweat the small stuff.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I think we all get offended sometimes here I know I've gotten butt hurt over stupid stuff. You figure how many different types of humor,backgrounds,lifestyles and situations people have on here. I know ive pissed off a few because of a s***ty mood or beliefs I've had even mistaken humor. We're all human and need to forgive one another. You never know the whole story sometimes of why people say what they do

True story. Hope that nobody takes me to seriously. I have enough stress at work so my P1000 along with hanging out on a few forums gives me the opportunity to just pick, tease and take a few shots. Thank you all.

Life is good.
Much better to be looking at the grass from the mowing side and not from the plowing side!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
True story. Hope that nobody takes me to seriously. I have enough stress at work so my P1000 along with hanging out on a few forums gives me the opportunity to just pick, tease and take a few shots. Thank you all.

Life is good.
Much better to be looking at the grass from the mowing side and not from the plowing side!
I don't. You fit in perfectly I think.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Life is good.
Daisy side up. Yep!

Reactions: pct and elkguide
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yea love people, kids in a good way and I need to be real careful on commenting on children, wives ect. Just takes a while to get to know people. All the people I have met here and that I've met in real person are the same. So much for the internet reputation, for this site. When I joined, I had my first and hope fully only clutch failure, and was really mad, nobody bashed me, just let me rant, I finally ran out of wind and all was fine. Thanks Family

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yea love people, kids in a good way and I need to be real careful on commenting on children, wives ect. Just takes a while to get to know people. All the people I have met here and that I've met in real person are the same. So much for the internet reputation, for this site. When I joined, I had my first and hope fully only clutch failure, and was really mad, nobody bashed me, just let me rant, I finally ran out of wind and all was fine. Thanks Family
Been there done that. A few of us have and that's ok because that's how things get fixed. Best we can do is be honest and hope there's still some friends left when the dust settles.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!